I loved the location perfect for walking to beach and dining, the grounds are beautiful, yes the rooms could use a remodel, but our room was clean, There is a nice bay area to sit, with beach chairs, and activities, This is where the problem was, we, me and my two daughters rented a sun fun small motorized boat for $40.00 and hour, the boat would not go forward only backwards and to the right or left by the time we realized it wasnt something we where not doing wrong we where in the middle of the bay, trying to get back to shore, we had to do this backwards, dodging sailboats and paddleboards, the guy at the dock saw us when we where 20 feet from shore and brought us a new boat, by then we where spent just trying to get back to shore so we just went in, When i checked out the next day and told then how awful it was, There answer, we have nothing to do with the water sports you have to talk to them, Really its on my bills so it dose have to do with you. NO HELP AT ALL!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa is a paradisiacal destinationon the shores of Mission Bay and mere steps from San Diego’s famous Pacific Beach. Featuring lush tropical gardens and a private beach, this Polynesian-themed hotel offers 310 guest rooms, studios or suites, each with a private balcony or patio. On-site amenities include signature restaurant Oceana Coastal Kitchen, featuring a surf and turf menu and a patio lined with tiki torches, fire pit tables and lush palms, and the Catamaran Spa, the only beachfront spa in San Diego. Additional activities include bicycle and water-sport rentals and the beach towns of Mission Beach and Pacific Beach, featuring a beachside boardwalk, Crystal Pier and a variety of cafés and boutiques. The Catamaran is conveniently located within 10 miles of major attractions including SeaWorld,the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catamaran Resort & Spa San Diego
- Catamaran Hotel Mission Bay
- Catamaran Resort San Diego
- Catamaran San Diego