I've stayed at other Best Western locations, and this is probably one of the worst. I cannot complain about the staff--everyone was pleasant and helpful. Hotel lobby is bland and gray. The bathroom in my room was so tiny and uncomfortable and I felt squished when using the facilities. The old and outdated laundry machine was outside my door; at 8am one morning, the machine was making a deathly loud and screechy noise. The cleaning staff didn't know what to do! It was terribly disturbing. The WiFi is not super fast. The gym has basic machines, but in a small and kind of smelly room (no weights). I would NOT stay at this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Harbor views and a great location. New owners have completed millions of dollars in renovations including exterior and public areas and significant room upgrades. With new Sealy mattresses, new drapes and shears, upgraded linens and towels, new bath fixtures and fresh colors on the walls we think you will enjoy our new look and feel in our rooms. Still to come - new furniture and televisions and new meeting rooms. We have smaller budget minded rooms and larger harbor and pool view rooms. Something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Posada San Diego
- Best Western Yacht Harbor San Diego
- Best Western San Diego