Hotel was ok. Location is great - near everything. Our room was tiny, and you heard all the street noise. Breakfast was typical hotel fare, but kept clean & stocked. Plenty of parking. When we came back in the afternoon, our room had not been straightened (first time this has happened to me), but housekeeping took care of it. I would stay here again, but the hotel is only good for a place to stay, so you can go see all the sites, or take care of business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Harbor views and a great location. New owners have completed millions of dollars in renovations including exterior and public areas and significant room upgrades. With new Sealy mattresses, new drapes and shears, upgraded linens and towels, new bath fixtures and fresh colors on the walls we think you will enjoy our new look and feel in our rooms. Still to come - new furniture and televisions and new meeting rooms. We have smaller budget minded rooms and larger harbor and pool view rooms. Something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Posada San Diego
- Best Western Yacht Harbor San Diego
- Best Western San Diego