This hotel is easy to find, has ample parking, is close to alot of things. has nice rooms, but the noise from the street is awful.We had a room facing the street with a small balcony. The room was a double queen bed and nice sized. The bathroom was a little too small but useable. It was clean, but you can tell this is an older hotel. There are a surplus of outlets in the room, when you travel with teens that is important. The hotel provides a nice breakfast in the morning. Here is the problem,, the nice floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass door that look out to the harbor are single pane windows. At around 5:00 am the traffic starts moving on the street below, you hear every tiny thing. If someone closes the door on their car you hear it,, if they honk their horn you hear it, if they rev their engine you hear it. Being as we were there for a little getaway, I did not need to be awake at 5:00am,,,, but I was.... The walls in the hotel are thin also, we could hear the people in the hall as well as the rooms next to us. I really wanted to give this hotel a good review, but the noise factor was to loud to ignore. There are several resturaunts nearby and everything else about the hotel was fine. The beds were clean and comfortable with good linens. I will not stay here again. I am a light sleeper and the noise was to much, however if you are one of those people who can sleep through anything,, this could be a good bet for you. The price is good for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Harbor views and a great location. New owners have completed millions of dollars in renovations including exterior and public areas and significant room upgrades. With new Sealy mattresses, new drapes and shears, upgraded linens and towels, new bath fixtures and fresh colors on the walls we think you will enjoy our new look and feel in our rooms. Still to come - new furniture and televisions and new meeting rooms. We have smaller budget minded rooms and larger harbor and pool view rooms. Something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Posada San Diego
- Best Western Yacht Harbor San Diego
- Best Western San Diego