Review Highlights
Amazing First Trip to Guadalupe Valley!!!

We booked a private day trip with BWT from San Diego and they were so great! Phil was our guide and... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2020
Lanettegardiner
Amazing Day in Valle de Guadalupe

Six of us spent an amazing day touring Valle de Guadalupe with Phil to celebrate my wife’s... read more

Reviewed December 30, 2019

from $199.00
from $65.00
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews valle de guadalupe wine tour la lomita day trip las nubes great tour visited wineries linda vista easy trip crossing the border transit center private tour driver guide an excellent guide second stop would highly recommend this tour wealth of information
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019

We loved both the food and wine, although, be ready for lots of driving. I would suggest visiting only the smaller wineries, we did one large and one small, the small one was so much better and the experience we were looking for.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 15, 2019

We were picked up at our hotel and driven 2hour south into Mexico. Our driverJacquin was knowledgeable of the area and was fluent in Spanish. The lunch was amazing with plenty of wine. We made 3 stops with the last one including a cave tour. Time flew by, it was a fun day.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank johnlM8474QE
Reviewed May 27, 2019

Joaquin was so accommodating and such a genuine individual. He assured that we were safe and that we were taken care of at all times. Wine selection was great overall and reasonable pricing. Lunch was my absolute favorite with delicious plates. Brussel Sprouts were my favorite along with the churros. I would definitely recommend as they were super reliable.

2  Thank Dreamer21954246548
Reviewed May 27, 2019

This tour group made everything very easy for us. We basically didn't have to think about anything, so we just focused on having fun! The scenic stop was beautiful, the wineries were top notch, and the lunch was - I cannot stress this enough - phenomenal! 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

I decided to celebrate my bachelorette weekend in Valle de Guadalupe and I couldn't be more pleased with the service we got from Joaquin! He was awesome!! My friends and I don't know our way across the border, and with the safety issues in Mexico we decided to book a tour from San Diego. That was definitely the way to go. We were able to relax on our way there and drink freely without worrying about a thing. We visited three wineries and they were all great! Our favorite were Casa Frida and Finca Altozano. We had an amazing meal, which was included in our package. Joaquin was very friendly and accommodating. He made our experience extra special because he knew I was celebrating my bachelorette. He even served as our photographer and took some fabulous pictures of our group! That's a plus. I would highly recommend his services. He is fun and super cool! Can't wait for our next adventure with Baja Winery Tours!