Review Highlights
Amazing First Trip to Guadalupe Valley!!!

We booked a private day trip with BWT from San Diego and they were so great! Phil was our guide and... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2020
Lanettegardiner
Amazing Day in Valle de Guadalupe

Six of us spent an amazing day touring Valle de Guadalupe with Phil to celebrate my wife’s... read more

Reviewed December 30, 2019

from $199.00
from $65.00
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews valle de guadalupe wine tour la lomita day trip las nubes great tour visited wineries linda vista easy trip crossing the border transit center private tour driver guide an excellent guide second stop would highly recommend this tour wealth of information
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

I decided to celebrate my bachelorette weekend in Valle de Guadalupe and I couldn't be more pleased with the service we got from Joaquin! He was awesome!! My friends and I don't know our way across the border, and with the safety issues in Mexico we decided to book a tour from San Diego. That was definitely the way to go. We were able to relax on our way there and drink freely without worrying about a thing. We visited three wineries and they were all great! Our favorite were Casa Frida and Finca Altozano. We had an amazing meal, which was included in our package. Joaquin was very friendly and accommodating. He made our experience extra special because he knew I was celebrating my bachelorette. He even served as our photographer and took some fabulous pictures of our group! That's a plus. I would highly recommend his services. He is fun and super cool! Can't wait for our next adventure with Baja Winery Tours!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Splurge - it was so worth it. Joaquin is amazing - the vineyards were perfect, the food amazing, the transport safe and clean, the company first class. Well worth every cent ❤️ We are already talking of a summer trip.

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
bajawinerytours, Owner at Baja Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Jeez your gonna make us blush :) Thank you guys so much for coming and were glad you had a great time! We will see you this summer!!

Reviewed April 15, 2019

Booked a trip with friends and family. We all had a blast. We visited 3 wineries and had a wonderful lunch. It was a great day trip!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 14, 2019

My group can't say enough wonderful things about this wine tour - extremely knowledgeable guide, good variety of wine, delicious lunch, and fun group of people. There's no way we would have been able to have this type of experience on our own and highly recommend this particular tour.

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
bajawinerytours, Manager at Baja Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Yes! Thank you so much for the review we're glad you enjoyed the trip and we hope youll come down and check out more Baja has to offer. Cheers!

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Had a great day trip to the Valle de Guadeloupe. The recent rains have transformed the valley into green splendor. Mario's tour was well planned and allowed us to enjoy a great day without having to worry about border crossings and navigation. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: February 2019