Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$241
$179
$599
Fairmont.com
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$172
  • Restaurant
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$181
  • Pool
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$251
Official Site
$262
$219
  • Restaurant
Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$189
$179
HotelIndigo.com
$149
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$167
$139
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskhome away from homelong term staybasketball courtsafari parkliving rooman extended stayfull kitchenbusiness travelspecial thanksmorning breakfastfree breakfastgreat place to stayrestaurants and shoppingwalking distancewould definitely stay here againclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great hotel! I've stayed here at least 30 times in the past 3 years, and it is always a good experience. This hotel is close to many restaurants, as well as good fast food places. The staff is very friendly and responsive, the hotel is always clean and well kept, and any little issues I've had have been immediately resolved. The breakfast is very good, and the food staff works very hard and are very nice.

As a bonus, Rancho Bernardo is a wonderful community that is close to everything important in San Diego.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
GregM-Schmidt, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Hello Eric,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to the Residence Inn Rancho Bernardo and thank you for your kind words.

I completely agree with you, we have an amazing staff here at the Residence Inn and our location couldn't be better.

Thirty stays in 3 years? You've been here longer than I have.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have been a part of the Residence Inn family for over 3 years. I consider myself family because this is truly my home away from home. The staff here is fabulous. Hetal always does a great job of making sure all of my requests are met. Ellana does a great job making sure my room is always clean, along with her staff. Janice, Angelia, Del, Callie, Shirley and Kelly ( who is no longer with us and is missed :(, but has moved on to another adventure. I told you this was my family. Jaime is great, always has a smile on his face and willing to help anytime. I could not imagine staying anywhere else anytime I am in San Diego. The friendly atmosphere and staff make this hotel so welcoming. Enjoy!!!!

Room Tip: Building 1 is great, Quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mina D

Hi Mina,

Well you know we think of you as family as well and thank you for taking the time to share your very kind comments on TripAdvisor.

I know I've only known you and your husband for about 6 months now but we truly enjoy seeing you both here at our hotel.

Here's to another 3+ years. :)

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed the hotel and manger was on duty were very helpful. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was wonderful and Julia was friendly. She played with my kids and she let us enjoy the breakfast. Rooms were very clean and really good set up. I feel home away from home. I will recommend this hotel to everyone. And when ever I am in San Diego I will stay here.

Stayed: October 2013
GregM-Schmidt, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Steven,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I'm so glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. I know our complimentary breakfast and evening hospitality are some of the benefits our guests truly enjoy. I'm so glad you and your family had a good time with Julia.

I hope that the next time you find yourself in Rancho Bernardo you will pay us another visit.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

No problem with early check in .Angelina was very pleasant & accommodating. Room was clean & bed was very comfortable.Food was surprisingly good.All my needs were met with a pleasant attitude. Jacuzzi was a good temperature & pool was crystal clear. Convenient to gas station & restaurants in walking distance .Carolyn

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I will be sure to share your comments with our staff, especially Angelina.

So glad you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and evening hospitality. Not sure if you made it to the Wednesday night BBQ but if you did, I probably met you as I'm usually the one out there flipping burgers and serving some delicious hot dogs and grilled chicken.

I hope the next time you find yourself in Rancho Bernardo you will pay us another visit.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We arrived very early and the front desk accommodated us with no problems or hassles. We were up at 3:30 am to work on our project and Janice the night clerk took the time to open the kitchen and offered us an early breakfast! She even assisted me with the computer. This hotel understands frazzled business travelers and how to help us "de-stress" no matter if it's 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning. The only downside is the fact the elevator was not working the whole time we were there. Otherwise - a prefect and very affordable place to work and stay in San Diego.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
GregM-Schmidt, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Jody,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I've only been at this hotel for almost 6 months but I have truly been blessed with an amazing staff. Each of our associates have been trained to do whatever it takes to make our guests happy and I'm glad to hear that Janice lived up to that expectation.

I'm sorry about the elevator but we are in the middle of upgrading both elevators. I do hope this wasn't too much of an inconvenience.

Thanks again and we hope to see you next time you are in Rancho Bernardo.