“Excellent Food and Great Locale”
Review of Harney Sushi

Harney Sushi
Ranked #62 of 4,804 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food and Great Locale”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

You pay a little more then the more local sushi places but the food is excellent and the ambience and service is first class.

Visited July 2013

Thunder Bay, Canada
“Fabulous food and service.”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to enjoy some vegetarian fare and found This gem. I had a most enjoyable experience in every way. Everything wax top notch. You have to try the edamame with truffle oil!

• Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“Perfect sushi and service - great for solo travel”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Recommended to me by the staff at my hotel. It was WONDERFUL. I could never claim sushi to be one of the best meals of my life but, this was darn close to sushi perfection. I sat at the sushi bar as I was by myself - told the guys behind the counter what I didn't like and let them surprise me. It was AMAZING! If you are in Old Town San Diego, I highly recommend Harney Sushi - fresh, innovative and incredibly tasty! I will be back when in SD.

• Visited May 2013
“Fun vibe with DJ. Above average sushi”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I go here more for the busy and lively atmosphere. Decent sushi. The waiters and waitresses and manager are great. The hostesses, however, meh. Lackluster. The sashimi dishes are my favorite. The flavored edamame apps are a must try. Try to get a reservation or prepare to wait a bit for a table.

Visited May 2013
San Diego, California
“Rolls Royce Roll lives up to its name!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

May seem like an old place for a sushi place (very near Old Town), and parking and wait times can be a pain, but this is one of my favorite sushi places. Very hip "vibe", very good sake selection, and a wide selection of rolls... but it's the Rolls Royce roll that keeps me coming back!

• Visited April 2013