2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$119
Vio.com$119
Lol.travel$138
1,339 results
All reviews business trip hotel restaurant balboa park valet parking old town freeway downtown uber zoo sd
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2019

Remote didn't work. It took a day to get a new ond. Free breakfast was denied. Was charged for valet parking by mistake & now i have to wait to get my money back. Snack basket was 2 days overdue & digital key wouldn't access the pool which is not like the other Hilton brands I stay in.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank FellowTraveler723582
Khalat T, Manager at Hilton San Diego Mission Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2019

Hello FellowTraveler723582,

Thank you for staying with us. I'm so sorry to hear about the poor experience. It looks like we really dropped the ball on your stay and I apologize for that. I can assure you this is not a common occurrence. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2019

Very nice hotel in mission valley . My family and I stayed here for two nights while we went to sea world. Staff was very pleasant and nice to my young children. Parking was expensive $27 a day self park or $30 valet per day.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Khalat T, Manager at Hilton San Diego Mission Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2019

Hello Mark J,

We hope you enjoyed your time at Sea World and at the Hilton Mission Valley! We take pride in providing every guest with service you can expect from a Hilton. I'm delighted to hear you and your family had a pleasant stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next Sea World adventure!

Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel is nice, conveniently located right off the freeway with access to a mall and many restaurants very close by. the room and bathroom were spacious, the beds were typical hotel beds and comfortable in my opinion. The staff was friendly from the moment we checked in. Parking is $27 and valet is $30 so we decided to go with valet parking for the convenience. The pool is very small, there’s also a spa. There was a nice open courtyard near the pool with nice sitting areas. The bar staff was great. I’d definitely stay here again while visiting San Diego

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Angela M

Hello Angela M,

We know you have many choices when choosing a hotel for your mini family vacation and we thank you for choosing the Hilton Mission Valley. We are thrilled you enjoyed your time here.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

It's just like any other hotel. I was actually expecting more from here. Definitely not satisfied with paying for $27 a night for parking. Especially as a HGV owner. Wouldn't you think HGV owners or HH members should get these benefits or perks? And the bar ... it closes early? Maybe because it's located in a non-busy area.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank pra7773

Hello paquisap7,

Thank you for staying with us. I completely understand that our parking rates may seem steep, but they are fairly standard for San Diego. Parking space in the city is limited and in very high demand. We offer our Hilton Honors members the standard benefits they'd receive at any Hilton. Parking rates are separate from these benefits, unfortunately. I hope you will consider staying with us on your next visit to San Diego.

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here during Comic-Con and was very happy. The staff was great, hotel was nice and clean. The hotel isn’t that far from the convention center and there is a shuttle to the con right in front of the hotel the room was big and comfortable and I would definitely stay here again the next time I’m in San Diego

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Hello Tazman00,

We're thrilled you chose us to be your Comic Con headquarters! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to being your hotel of choice for next year's Comic Con.