“Scrumptious!”

Frost Me Gourmet Cupcakes
Ranked #27 of 139 Quick Bites in San Diego
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Stopped into this gem in Seaport Village on Friday (6/29/2018) evening. The young lady behind the counter was very gracious and welcoming. I was delighted to find out that I had two options for gluten free. Normally, you are stuck without a choice at some cupcake bakeries. I choose the blueberry gluten free cupcake and was not disappointed. It was scrumptious! Well done Frost Me Gourmet!

Your cupcake selections look outstanding and I loved the rustic chic feel in your decorating. Very inviting and cozy place to sit and enjoy the delight of a cupcake.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I had the gluten free ganache chocolate, it's was moist, flavorful, and delicious! I would definitely recommend it!perfect frosting also!

Reviewed June 21, 2018

We were on vacation from Athens, Georgia and stopped here while walking through the Seaport Village. Very nice atmosphere and the ladies working here were very nice. I thought the prices were reasonable and the cupcakes were THE BOMB! I had a strawberry lemonade and red velvet...the strawberry lemonade was my favorite! My niece had the cupcake that actually won them the cupcake wars competition. Good little spot to stop and have a sweet treat. Will visit again when in the area.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Stopped here by chance while wandering around Seaport Village when I saw the sign that said "Cupcake Wars Winner". So of course, I just had to stop. Since it was just me, I only got 2 (one for now and one for later). I was there in the middle of the day so it wasn't busy at all. On recommendation of the girl working in the store, I got a churro cupcake and a chocolate raspberry cupcake. Personally, I found the churro cupcake to be a little on the bland side, but the chocolate raspberry was absolutely delicious. For both, I thought the frosting was a lacking a little flavor, but I would definitely go back here (even if it was just for another chocolate raspberry!).

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Awesome gourmet cupcakes!! We had double chocolate ganache, red velvet, carrot cake, and a s’mores cupcakes. Pricey but delicious!!

Date of visit: May 2018