“Gluten free amazing”

Frost Me Gourmet Cupcakes
Ranked #3 of 74 Bakeries in San Diego
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I had the gluten free ganache chocolate, it's was moist, flavorful, and delicious! I would definitely recommend it!perfect frosting also!

Reviewed June 21, 2018

We were on vacation from Athens, Georgia and stopped here while walking through the Seaport Village. Very nice atmosphere and the ladies working here were very nice. I thought the prices were reasonable and the cupcakes were THE BOMB! I had a strawberry lemonade and red velvet...the strawberry lemonade was my favorite! My niece had the cupcake that actually won them the cupcake wars competition. Good little spot to stop and have a sweet treat. Will visit again when in the area.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Stopped here by chance while wandering around Seaport Village when I saw the sign that said "Cupcake Wars Winner". So of course, I just had to stop. Since it was just me, I only got 2 (one for now and one for later). I was there in the middle of the day so it wasn't busy at all. On recommendation of the girl working in the store, I got a churro cupcake and a chocolate raspberry cupcake. Personally, I found the churro cupcake to be a little on the bland side, but the chocolate raspberry was absolutely delicious. For both, I thought the frosting was a lacking a little flavor, but I would definitely go back here (even if it was just for another chocolate raspberry!).

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Awesome gourmet cupcakes!! We had double chocolate ganache, red velvet, carrot cake, and a s’mores cupcakes. Pricey but delicious!!

Reviewed May 7, 2018

While taking a bike ride along the bay, we found this cupcake shop. Being a huge Cupcake Wars fan, I didn't realize that they had won on the show. We were really excited to try them out. A huge perk for us is that they had gluten free cupcakes, that were actually almost better than the regular ones! We weren't disappointed, and hope to visit again if we are ever in the area.