“Delicious”

Frost Me Gourmet Cupcakes
Ranked #3 of 74 Bakeries in San Diego
Reviewed May 7, 2018

While taking a bike ride along the bay, we found this cupcake shop. Being a huge Cupcake Wars fan, I didn't realize that they had won on the show. We were really excited to try them out. A huge perk for us is that they had gluten free cupcakes, that were actually almost better than the regular ones! We weren't disappointed, and hope to visit again if we are ever in the area.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Great cupcakes is all I can say. We ended up getting a 4 pack to take home. The selection was a bit low but we showed up close to closing time. We didn't get to meet the owners but it's easy to see how they won Cupcake Wars.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Stopped here for dessert because they are Cupcake War winners! That, of course,
Really raised my expectations. It was in the evening when I stopped in, and there was a decent selection of cupcakes available. I got the chocolate ganache, vanilla bean mouse, blueberry hazelnut, hibiscus pineapple. Overall, they were all good. A bit dry. A bit on the small side. The hibiscus pineapple was my favorite because it was more moist than the others. The chocolate was disappointing - just too dry.

I am glad to have tried them.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Tired the blueberry hazelnut, pineapple/ tangerine/ hibiscus, red velvet. ALL delicious. All the perfect level of moisture and sweetness.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We tried the Chocolate Raspberry, Cookies & Cream, Chocolate Espresso Cherry, and the Caramel Cashew Orange Zest flavours. All were fresh and delicious. The service was excellent, and our server was happy to explain what each one tasted like. We would definitely go back next time we are in Seaport Village.