We stayed 3 nights at this very comfortable and quiet condo. It is just across the boardwalk from the beach and has many walking destinations and restaurants nearby. It also has covered parking spot included. The condo has a well equipped kitchen and comfortable furniture. The only thing it lacked was bath soap in the bathrooms. The owner is very responsive to inquiries which made our stay very easy.
My fiancé and I wanted to have Thanksgiving on the beach for our son that’s attending USD. We stayed from Nov 22- November 26 2017! The only complaint we have is the time went to fast! It was truly amazing staying here! The condo has everything you need and more. It’s close to everything so you can walk to the beach, entertainment and food! And the grocery store is across the street! We walked on the beach every night and then came back to the condo for movie night. We were able to cook an amazing Thanksgiving dinner. We also got to experience watching the dolphins swim!!! We will be booking this condo again! It was truly breath taking! Thank you so much for allowing us to have an Thanksgiving! We tried to book it for spring break but she was already booked for that time! I promise, you will love your time here. Once again, thank you! It was a true blessing!!!! Oh, let me not forget to mention Andrea! She was right there to answer any questions we had! She was amazing as well!
We were incredibly happy with the condo that we rented. The owner was always available for full communication. The space was adorable and very clean when we arrived. Plenty of space for all four girls. Huge living area was fantastic for evening entertaining. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly, and we were specifically looking for a place that we could stay in comfortably or go out anytime. The beds were incredibly comfortable! All four of us agreed they were some of the best beds we had slept on! Thank you for making our trip\stay perfect due to the condo choice!
Beautiful condo with every comfort from home that you could ask for. We loved hearing the waves crashing at night and enjoyed the proximity to so many great things. Fellow Residents/renters were kind in passing with a "Hello" upon entry and exit. Building felt safe and secure with garage access. We enjoyed walking to the pier at night, grabbing bites to eat at the local joints and cooking Easter dinner in the kitchen in the condo. A close walk to Raplps and CVS. We brought our Toddler and there were plenty of things to keep him occupied. Thanks for sharing your home. Hope to be back some day soon.
Great location and awesome views from the condo. Very affordable and clean. Within walking distance of everything.
I think this condo is in a great location and a good price. The hot tub was not great due to water condition and the condo could use updating on bedding and carpet, but kitchen, TV, couch and balcony were great and clean. You can not beat the location for walking to many restaurants, bars, shopping as well as having a central location for visiting sites around the City. I would stay again.
The condo is well located near Mission Beach Area. The kitchen is well stock and the condo is in excellent condition.
Somethings to be aware of when you book/
1. Read the directions you get from the agent carefully about getting into the condo. It is a 3 step process and I messed up. The agent was a professional and corrected my error within 5 minutes.
2. You will get a garage parking space with the rental. The only problem is that it appears that a random number generated assigned the parking spaces in respect to numbers. This is not the owner's fault, so it is not a ding on them.
3. The condo is in a hip area of San Diego. It is a party area. I knew this and accepted it when I booked the room. It is a plus if you are looking to have a close night life situation to your place of stay. Not to big on my needs, but it was great to sit on the patio area and watch the bar people flow in wandering streams.
4. You are right on the boardwalk, very nice. In addition, there is a pier about 50 yards away from the condo building that has fishing at a very reasonable rate.
5. Google maps will not send you to the correct location. Go one street down from the place the send you (closer to the CVS than the Ralph's).
Only flaw - the wifi was slow and spotty. I still gave it 5 stars, but the service could be greatly improved.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||Large groups|