“Worthy of finding a parking place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ocean Beach Kabob

Ocean Beach Kabob
Ranked #1,362 of 4,726 Restaurants in San Diego
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Albany, Oregon
“Worthy of finding a parking place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Last summer I found this little hole in the wall while visiting Ocean Beach where I used to live. I love Greek food and gave it a try! I was not disappointed as I found the food to be over the top!
I ordered the combo platter which was served a huge rectangular dish. Presentation was very nice. Of course a Greek grill can not exist without baklava and theirs is quite tasty.

I once again vacationed in SoCal and hunted up this little shop. I ordered the same platter. It was presented on a larger round plate - not quite as artistic - yet the food once again did not disappoint! I suspect the smaller order is due to the economy and price adjustments after being open another year. This year they had a chocolate baklava which was very tasty indeed and would have again over the regular baklava (and I love baklava!).

Ocean Beach has become a party area in the last 40 years and has many bars on main street. This little grill has open air seating to watch passers by and still be inside although OB has great weather most of the time.

• Visited July 2014