1,133 results
All reviews front desk quiet area torrey pines great place to stay short drive business center easy access business trip hotel restaurant would definitely stay here again fitness center complimentary breakfast convenient location hgi lobby firmness aly
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

I was really surprised at how wonderful everyone was at this hotel. I arrived at night and was greeted by the gentleman at the desk. As the door opened he said, “you must be Mrs. Henderson.” I thought well that’s pretty cool. The rooms were clean. I just can’t say enough about how nice the staff was from the serving staff in the kitchen to the service staff for the rooms. The front desk was always available I will definitely stay there again no question about it.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
mollysinclair39, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Good afternoon JIlll H,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. How exciting to have a personal welcome! We are proud of our Team Members for providing you with friendly, above-and-beyond service. We sincerely hope to see you again soon!

Warmly,

Reviewed December 9, 2017

We arrived just before 10pm, jet-lagged after a long day of travel. The team worked together and went out of their way to make sure we were well-received and were able to catch a meal at the dining room before settling in for the evening. This is just one example from our short stay. The staff was very friendly and accommodating every step of the way. One of the best experiences I've had at any hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Good afternoon I8910VDjeremyl,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. We love reading stories about Team Members brightening guests' stays, such as making sure that you had a nice meal before the evening close. We look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2017

The service at this hotel exceeded our expectations in every way. Elizabeth is an awesome Hilton representative and she went over and above in her customer service for us and also for other customers. She is a gem and delight and the best at her job of pleasing the customers and making them feel like they are at home at this hotel. We couldn't be happier with the service we received. All of the staff were most accommodating with our needs and wants. Also, the food and service in the restaurant were top notch. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay such a pleasure.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple

Good afternoon pamrich43,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We are absolutely thrilled that we exceeded your expectations in every way! We will make note of Front Desk Agent Elizabeth's excellent service and are glad you enjoyed Bistro 39. We invite you back soon.

Warmly,

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

The best hotel stay I've ever had! I've been traveling a lot lately but this hotel impressed me even more than the last few high end Vegas hotels I've been in. The room was exactly what I was looking for and the staff was friendly and welcoming. I especially have to commend Manager Beau who was an absolute rockstar. This is the kind of person service industries need more of. Thank you Beau! I can't wait to come back!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
mollysinclair39, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Good afternoon KatrinaTheDancer,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. Wow, we are honored you would call us the best hotel stay ever! We are glad you had such a pleasant stay and we sincerely cannot wait to have you back!

Reviewed November 29, 2017

Good experience - enjoyed the stay and location. Property was very clean. I would recommend this property to anyone. Although the staff were a bit nonexistent at times. Those I did interact with were friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mollysinclair39, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Good afternoon S8877AFchrisa,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us, and we hope you had a happy Thanksgiving! We appreciate the recommendation and it is fantastic to hear you had a great experience all around. We do apologize if the staff was "nonexistent" at any point as you briefly mentioned; we encourage our guests to reach out for any needs and our Team Members will be happy to accommodate you. We hope to see you again the next time you are in San Diego!