2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$140
Priceline$140
FindHotel$140
Travelocity$140
1,246 results
All reviews front desk great place to stay business center sea world freeway ucsd
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff at the front desk, restaurant and deli were all friendly and helpful. We were only in for one night but we were very impressed. We also utilized the spa (serenity salon and spa) for last minute massages. The prices were very reasonable. I'm not sure if the spa is independently owned and operated but it is located in the same building and was very convenient.

Date of stay: June 2014
Parris P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Peter D,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to create a TripAdvisor account and for making us your first five star review. I'm glad to see you enjoyed our Serenity Salon and Spa, and that you found our staff, restaurant, and deli, friendly and helpful. I hope that you will continue to stay with us with your future trips to the San Diego area, and should you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me personally.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Clean hotel and the room was clean which is always a plus for any hotel. I do like all the options the hotel offers such as a Spa and Bar. The pool is small and I was hoping it would be a bit larger. I was in the area to attend a San Diego Padre game and for the price it was not bad.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Parris P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Dear Javier B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a review about our property. I'm happy to see you enjoyed the options of our spa and bar. I hope you enjoyed the Padre's game and that you will come back soon. Should you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

The hotel is a very convenient 20-25 minute drive from the airport. We were warmly greeted at the front desk upon arrival. The room was exactly what we expected from a HGI, had everything we needed for a comfortable night. The wifi connection was great and they had free parking.

Date of stay: May 2014

Dear Metfanatic11,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's wonderful receiving a five star review from someone as involved in tripadvisor as yourself with 62 reviews spanning 32 locations. It is our absolute goal to meet and exceed our guest's expectations, your five star review is a reminder that we're doing just that. Thank you again, and should you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

They were very accommodating and helpful. Great place to stay if you are looking to have any needs you have fulfilled. The staff goes above and beyond to be as helpful as they can be. They brought our bags to another hotel the next morning, scheduled shuttle service and happy staff. Made our trip a great one.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Erin S,

I can not thank you enough for taking the time to create a tripadvisor account and for allowing us to be your first five star review. I am very excited to see that you found our staff accommodating, helpful, and happy. I sincerely hope that you will continue to stay with us when traveling to the San Diego area. Should you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

This hotel is a good value for the quality. We had no problems and comfortable room. The availability of a good breakfast was a plus. The hotel was clean and welcoming and the staff was helpful and friendly. Got a good night's sleep in a comfortable bed.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Parris P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Connie F,

I can not thank you enough for taking the time to leave us a five star review. I'm very thankful our staff was able to provide you with a comfortable and clean stay. I hope that you will continue to stay with us when you return to the San Diego area.