“Decent ”

Order Online
Ranked #83 of 283 Quick Bites in San Diego
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Decent sandwich to fill you up. Blueberry blonde beer was decent also. Close to airport and walking distance in downtown.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

In San Diego for 23 days. Trying local food.
So far the beat thing I have had are the two
Sandwiches I got from Supernatural Sandwiches.

I got the Harpy. Seasoned shrimp on a split top toasted bun. Bacon and balsamic glaze and goat cheese.

And I got the Siren. My favorite spicy shrimp, house made garlic aioli. Split top toasted bun. Just amazing.

Just over the top delicious!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

A group of us were staying in PB over the weekend and gave this place a try.

The staff was nice and the location was cool.

We waited much to long for our 3 sandwiches( 20 -25 mins and the place was empty).

Also the 3 sandwiches cost us $60 which I felt was way over priced even for a good sandwich.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Straight forward menu with great prices especially for the amount of food you get. Ginger beer was tasty. Lobster sandwich was on point and had a side of shrimp fried rice! The rice was surprisingly good and there was quite alot of it for it to be a side option you get with your sandwich. I really liked the decor as well. Hands down i would make several trips here just to try everything on the menu. :)

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Love the concept. Fresh seafood sandwiches on yummy soft and perfectly toasty bread with a touch of Asian flavors thrown in here and there..
Service was friendly, efficient, fast and the food is very good. I’m holding back a star for the bread to filling ratio-the price value would be fair were that dialed in a smidge better. Everything looked really great, the fries were excellent and everything we had was tasty and high quality.

Date of visit: March 2019