“The worst customer service and most expensive marqueritas anywhere in San diego”

No photo provided
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
san diego
Reviewed June 12, 2010

Horrid bartender service- he said small or large marquerita I said large (thats what I normally get at any mexican bar) after he said 18.00 I said I had no idea its SO expensive Ill take a small one-he said he already poured it-not knowing the rule the customer is always right, I said just pour it in a small glass and Ill pay the smaller price he said no and refused to serve me the rest of the night!! He completely ignored me and several guys even said get the lady a drink he said forget her she's not even there!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great 2 for 1 happy hour. Food is good, atmosphere is great all day and night”
Reviewed December 4, 2007

Great 2 for 1 happy hour. Food is good, atmosphere is great all day and night

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Encinitas, California
“Best Happy Hour spot in PB!”
Reviewed August 13, 2007

Stopped by this great bar for happy hour (4-8pm every day!!) and appetizers on a friday afternoon. My friends and I ordered all kinds of margaritas, mojitos and beers all for a very fair price because of the 2 for 1 happy hour deal. A couple double margaritas later and my girlfriends and I were in heaven. The Chips, Salsa, Guacamole and Cheese dip appetizer is TO DIE FOR. Yummy spicy salsa and the freshest, flavorful guacamole I've had in a restaurant. We got there early when it wasn't too busy, but by 7pm the place is jam packed. Staff was quick and on top of our drinks--glasses never empty for more than a minute.