“Thanks for the fun”

Ranked #37 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
Mission Viejo, California
“Thanks for the fun”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Room was very nice, I loved the theme throughout the hotel. I was in for a conference and it was done very well

Thanks

PS. your web site is asking this section to be at least 200 charactors long, So you are probably loosing out on a lot of good feedback.

Room Tip: I'm sure you see more business travelers than family, but just in case... you might come up with...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Matt D, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
mpgraf, we're happy to hear that you loved our rock 'n' roll vibe and that you enjoyed your conference. Thank you for your great review and helpful tip!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,088)
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
Lucedale, Mississippi
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Bertha was an excellent housekeeper, and made sure that customer satisfaction was her number one priority. She took pride in her job. The hotel was extremely convenient to local restaurants, and shops. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful.

Room Tip: Bertha was an excellent housekeeper, and made sure that customer satisfaction was her number one pri...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Brandon, we look forward to sharing your fantastic feedback with Bertha and her supervisor! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review about our outstanding service and location.
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I arrived around 7:30 pm on a Friday night - only one car in front of me. Valet was prompt, but no bellman was available. Long line to check in. There were plenty of staff around in the lobby, but only one clerk at the front desk. It was 8 pm before I reached the front of the check in line. I rated the hotel very low because I asked for a quiet room away from the hotel entrance - busy street noise plus freight trains, away from the pool (afternoon pool party and evening outdoor patio parties) and away from the night club. I was given room 618. It had a beautiful view, but it was above the nightclub and the hotel entrance plus the railroad crossing. The hotel and the room was very modern in design. The valet and bell men were very helpful - A+++. But F rating on the front desk staff.

Room Tip: Do not get rooms x10-x12-14-x16-x18! You are facing the entrance and the train tracks as well as abo...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Mike L
Hi Mike, we are sorry that you didn't have an amazing visit and we would like to learn more about your experience. Can you please contact us at customerservice(at)hardrockhotelsd(dot)com so we can follow up with you?
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Great outside services and Front Dest Personnel! Bar service was great. Lots of action always going on! Location was great. Vallet parking of $49 a night is a little High! The Bag Boys were outstanding.

Room Tip: OK but the Bathroom was small. Maid service was great
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Matt D, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Hi Doug, it sounds like you had an excellent time! Thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback about our customer service and location. We hope to see you again soon!
Los Angeles
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Stayed at the HRH for my 26th Birthday and got a great deal on two suites (check out their Happy Friday night specials). Overall, our stay was great; rooms were clean, staff was very helpful in all aspects. I stayed in the past at the HRH Las Vegas and I must say, the San Diego hotel doesn't exactly come with the same in-room entertainment in terms of technology, but that was the only downside.

• Stayed June 2014
Happy Birthday, ocervantes! Thank you for celebrating your 26th birthday with us, and we're glad you loved the suites you stayed in. We appreciate your feedback regarding technology and we'll share it with our team.
Riverside, California
Reviewed June 13, 2014

When I registered for the Dealer Socket User Summit I was excited to see it was being held at the Hard Rock as I have heard great things about their hotels and I was NOT disappointed! From the moment I walked in there was a unique and AWESOME vibe about the entire place, from the incredibly great attitude of the staff to the amazing Rock and Roll atmosphere with all the way cool memorabilia at every turn! The event itself was really cool but was taken to a whole other level of awesome with the way the Hard Rock provided not only awesome accommodations but also a staff of amazing folks to help with it! Loved the room, the view and amenities but I must repeat once again; the level of incredible customer service I received by EVERYONE from the front lobby to Mary Janes Café and out to the valet in front was simply the BEST! Not only will I be back but Im planning now when I will be! Cant wait to get back to the Hard Rock!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
What an amazing review, MiketheCarGuy! Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback about your experience during the Dealer Socket User Summit. We're thrilled that you enjoyed everything about your visit from our unique vibe and incredible customer service to our rockin' memorabilia. We're happy to hear that you're already planning your next trip and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Snellville, United States
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Staff was friendly, efficient and called me by name. Couldn't ask for more.
I was only thee two nights. Was expecting a lot more Rock memorabilia than you had displayed. I've seen more stuff at other Hard Rock's.
Restaurant was adequate. You guys did a good job. I'd come back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
We really enjoyed your Dealer Socket feedback, James! We look forward to sharing your review with our team, and we're glad you had a fun time at the conference.