“Satisfying late dinner with 20% off coupon”
Review of Pizza Bella

Pizza Bella
Ranked #122 of 5,165 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed March 30, 2014

9pm in old town and trying to find a good place for dinner. Missionaries at Mormon Battalion Visitor's center recommended Pizza Bella. We ordered the bruschetta, antipasto salad, and two personal pizzas for our family of three. Salad was fresh with a great balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Bruschetta was good and the pizza was tasty. Get the 20% off coupon from the visitor's center. Our dinner for three people was only $30. Good meal for a great price! We will return.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I wouldn't call myself a food buff or anything like that but this place was very nice. The atmosphere was very cozy and the staff was extremely nice and helpful. It was a party of five and we ate for under $80 with leftovers to spare. I recommend this place for everyone even people who are not pizza fans.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

This little restaurant provides a warm and comfortable Italian setting to sit and enjoy a great meal. The staff is very friendly and accommodating with the choices on the menu along with sitting in or outside.
We had a small salad with Italian dressing and the lettuce was fresh and crisp/dressing had the right amount of "zip". We also ordered a medium sausage pizza that was hot and very tasty. They also serve local micro brews and mixed drinks.
We strongly recommended this restaurant and on the weekends be prepared to wait, but the staff handles the overflow quite well.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Went here for Valentine's Day--they took reservations although it wasn't too busy. Nice area inside and out. The lasagna was the best I have ever had! The garlic bread has a lot of garlic, but that is a plus if you like garlic. Staff is very friendly and great service with a smile. Very warm atmosphere and they even decorated for the holiday! I would recommend Pizza Bella. I didn't have the pizza, but it looked good at the next table!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We ordered pizza for take-out and a salad.

My husband got The Works and love every bit of it. Especially the mushrooms. All of the veggies on it were perfectly cooked. He even ate the crust on the pizza, which he NEVER does. Even with our favorite homemade pizzas.

I got the Margarita and I think it was the best Margarita pizza I have ever had. The tomatoes were perfectly ripe (often times the tomatoes can be bland and ruin the pizza). I loved that there was no sauce so all of the flavors could be enjoyed.

We also ordered the Antipasto salad. The ham tasted like a cheap lunch meat, but the salami and cheese was good on it. I enjoyed the dressing but that was about it.

I wish we lived closer b/c this would probably be a regular place for us to order pizza and I would love to try their pasta.