“Excellent Bruschetta”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our shuttle driver on the way from the airport to the hotel. We ordered pizza and bruschetta to be delivered to our hotel and it was wonderful after a long trip. We ordered bruschetta and a hawaiian pizza. If we had stayed longer in San Diego, we definitely would have ordered from here again!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We visited this restaurant during our recent trip to San Diego and found it to be a great restaurant for traditional Italian Fare.

Situated one street back from the main road in Old Town, it is a little quieter than some outlets on the main street which provides a more leisurely atmosphere - something I prefer.

The service was excellent and I please to find more classic fare on the menu. The more modern variations were available but I immediately elected to try a traditional pizza and was very pleased with the result.

A great combination of pleasant décor, good service and great food at a reasonable price. Treat yourself and visit Pizza Bella.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We went here based on a tip from Joe at the Mission Valley liquor store. The place looks mainly like a storefront for takeout/ delivery but there is a nice little courtyard where you can eat in. The pizza is very good and the prices are reasonable. I had the special which included ingredients I've never quite seen on a pizza (broccol?) and it was really tasty.

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

From the bruschetta to the spicy bow tie pasta to the sweet and hot pizza to the canoli, Pizza Bella never disappoints! If you haven't enjoyed their food you are missing out. But it's not just the food that stands out it's the service. They really have a welcoming staff and I smile every time I leave the place.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Took our son here for his first meal after graduating from MCRD. Had to remind him to go slow, his first bite, he looked like he was in heaven. He had the chesse tortellini with chicken. I had a margherita pizza, which was good but missing the basalmic. Another person in our party had the bar-b-que chicken pizza and said it was delicious. Service was good, they remembered half our party was in the night or so before.