“Best Pizza Ever!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed March 25, 2012

This place was awesome! Delicious pizza! Even my super super picky 4 year old loved it and she doesn't like ANYTHING!! Will be going back in a couple months.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Great little Italian restaurant in Old Town! Lovely open patio and cozy inside dining. Food is delicious and the wait staff is very attentive.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

My husband and I have been visiting Pizza Bella on and off since 2004 and have never been disappointed! The pizza is always yummy and my husband loves the calzones! My husband is from NY and says this is the closest to NY pizza he's had on the west coast. The setting is nice and the help is always friendly! If you're in Old Town, this is the place to go!!

Reviewed February 19, 2012

We came here based on Trip Advisor reviews, and it did not disappoint. We came here with a quiet dinner after a day at the Zoo, with just my husband, our 4 year old son, and myself. Our siblings found out we were here and joined us after we had already been seated. We grew to 6 adults and 7 kids (most of whom are under age 5). The staff was great at quickly adding more tables and getting everyone drinks and menus. We had a couple of incidences when the kids had some melt downs (expected on the fourth day of a vacation!) and they were gracious in bringing the kids more drinks or helping us to rearrange seating.

I had the manicotti on advice of the waiter (I feel horrible I forget his name!) and it was fantastic. Other orders around the table included a cheese pizza, a pesto pizza, spaghetti, and some type of alfredo dish. All got rave reviews. We split two orders of bruschetta as an appetizer and it was INSANELY good with just the right amount of tangy Balsamic Vinegrette.

All in all a wonderful place to dine, and a fun alternative to the typical Mexican fare (which we enjoy!) but which you normally find in Old Town. Try it!

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Friendly service, good atmosphere, great food. Now open up one in Canada for us!