“Vegans and Vegetarians Delight” 5 of 5 stars

Sipz Cafe
Ranked #1,383 of 4,561 Restaurants in San Diego
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Vegans and Vegetarians Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I really enjoy coming here. The food is sometimes so hot when you get it you have to wait to eat. There are so many choices. Before I learned I was gluten intolerant I tried a few of the mock meats, the chicken in their spicy basil dish was really good. Now I get it with tofu. I like their fresh spring rolls. Haven't tried their 'sushi' but most mock meats contain wheat gluten so I'll stay clear.

• Visited September 2012

Silicon Valley, CA
“Very good vegan food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Food well prepared, very clean place, workers friendly.
Prices reasonable. Lots of variety on menu. Didn't try their fake "meat"--usually that's what makes or breaks one of these places.

Visited September 2012
San Diego, California
“Super Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Super Tasty, Super CLEAN and Super Fassst Excellent Service! "Fish" is Nori wrapped mock fish cake-I preferred the "Beef" in the Drunken Noodle (so tender and well flavored) and the Sticky Rice Mango was divine-a little schmear of barely warm rice covered with warm coconut sauce and crushed peanut. Yum yum. Happy Food.

San Diego, California
“Great VegetarianThai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

we actually went to their newest location in Hillcrest, CA. The food was fresh and delicious. I had the spicy basil dish with tofu and brown rice. Perfect and delicious. Plenty of food, in fact I took most of it home for the next day. Had thai iced tea with boba also. Delicious! My husband isn't vegetarian and he really liked it also. Keep it up Sipz!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Boston, MA (and all over)
“LOVE IT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Some of the best veggie food I've had, and I've had a lot. This place makes me miss the west coast something FIERCE! (Why can't we get these places in Boston???)

EXCELLENT service from the host (who gave us free cupcakes because the wait was longer than planned- and it was only 10 minutes), DELISH dishes, good prices, overall awesome.

Visited April 2012