Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport - Liberty Station
$99
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$109
$89
$219
$199
  • Restaurant
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
$299
  • Beachfront
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$187
$178
  • Beachfront
La Jolla Beach Travelodge(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$127
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$199
$189
Travelocity
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$173
$169
1,724 results
All reviewsbedroom suitesouth buildingbasketball courttrader joesmon thursfull kitchenfree dinneroutdoor fireplacelaundry roomevening receptionwalking pathpoint lomanaval baseliving areawithin walking distancehome away from homecomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently stayed a couple weeks at this hotel for business, largely due to its proximity to the location I was working. What I found was this Homewood Suites was the best extended stay suites hotel I've ever experienced! From the staff to the appliances in the room to the construction quality of the buildings, this hotel is an example to which all chains to aspire.
The location, aside from being the most convenient for my needs, couldn't have been better. I'm a runner and love outdoors activities. The location provided a fantastic array of running routes just outside the door of the hotel, as well as weekend paddle board and kayak rental opportunities next to the water (only 50 yards away).
This place has its 'stuff' together in everyway.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the water are asthetically pleasing!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We appreciated the free parking, the spacious room and the kitchenette. The room was quite good for a few nights. The bed was comfortable and the 5 pillows were great.
The hot tub was too, too hot. The BBQ looked amazing and the outdoor seating was really nice.
I guess our only disappointment was the breakfast. We found the powdered sliceable eggs really mediocre. The green salsa made them tasty for my husband, but I couldn't eat them. The bacon on the first day was great, but the tater tots on the second were inedible. Uggh! There were a huge amount of people eating the breakfast and they managed to keep the food stocked and the dining area clean.
We didn't take advantage of the free dinners. The surrounding dining area locked very nice, but we had family downtown to visit with.
I would definitely stay again, but maybe skip the breakfast.
Also, it would have been swell if the front desk told us which building we were staying in and how to get there.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AZGlass
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was our second visit to this very nice hotel. Location is perfect if you have a car...just a few minutes' drive to the Zoo, waterfront, Old Town, Sea World, etc. Free, ample parking, too. Pleasant staff, immaculate grounds and a location on the water make this mid-range hotel feel more upscale.

Breakfast is plentiful and well-stocked. We always came down no later than 8:00 to beat the crowds. There are a couple BBQ areas which I noticed families were using over Labor Day. I was pleasantly surprised to discover I couldn't hear their party even though it was just below my 2nd-story window.

We were offered a corner suite, which does have more square footage but the trade-off is the akwardly placed and tiny bathroom vanity. Wish they'd given some of the oversized kitchen space to the bathroom! Or at least put in a shelf under the counter so there'd be a place for toiletry bags.

Just a short walk away you can see the Maritime Museum's ongoing effort to build a recreation of the San Salvador--the ship used by Cabrillo when exploring California. It's very worthwhile to visit the Musem itself, but a peek at the ship will be fun even if you can't make it to the museum.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My stay here was fantastic! I was here for a month and did not have any problems at all. I was worried about hearing the planes but I had no problem sleeping at all (I was facing the marriott).

The entire staff was very friendly. I never walked by without getting and warm smile and a hello. Martin was very helpful with my special diet during the manager's reception. The front desk staff was always helpful and friendly, they even gave me anti-biotic cream and ban-aides when I cut myself.

The hotel was very clean and the housekeepers were great!

As a previous employee of Hilton Brands (I worked front desk at a Hampton Inn during college) and Radisson Hotels I have a higher expectation of the service I receive while staying at hotels and the staff here blew me away. Before this trip I was commited to Hilton because of my previous work experience and your hotel showed me why your brand is the best.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ashbash529
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Very roomy for the family with 2 seperate rooms in the suite. Friendly staff, excellent breakfasts and loved the complimentary midweek dinners. Excellent laundry facilities. And very clean rooms. Heaps of meal options within walking distance.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family