Great atmospere and can feel the laid back vibe of the little Italy area. Porta vista has a nice rooftop hang out area and classy bar. When at the bar ask for Jersey. She was a top notch bartender providing excellent service and advice on the area. Very down to earth personality making everyone feel welcome. 5 star establishment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked in the heart of Little Italy, only four blocks from San Diego harbor, the Porto Vista Hotel offers a breezy gateway to everything the city has to offer. Whatever you'd like to do, see, taste, or try is only minutes from this hotel on the edge of Downtown San Diego.The quaint bistros, shops and art galleries of Little Italy are right outside our doors. A two-minute cab or trolley ride gets you to Petco Park and the vibrant Gaslamp nightlife district, Old Town San Diego, the museums of Balboa Park, and Qualcomm Stadium. As a truly unique choice among affordable hotels in San Diego the Porto Vista features impeccable service in a dynamic central location. Shuttle service is provided to nearby locations including Airport, Cruise Terminal, Convention Center, Amtrak, Gaslamp Quarter/Horton Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Porto Vista Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascend Collection San Diego
- San Diego Ascend Collection
- San Diego Clarion