“Outstanding”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: University
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I just discovered Kous Kous on 4th. Ave. what a find! I can't say enough good things about the wonderful tasting food and service. Do yourself a favor and give it a try...it was outstanding!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The cook wanted to be sure we enjoyed our meal and sent out a whole bowl of soup when we ordered a cup! The eggplant, avocado and hummus were fresh and delicious. Pita tasted home made. All at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Good Moroccan foodly like Moroccan food, to the point that I make it myself becuase there is none available where we live. We ordered a shrimp kabob and B'stilla roll as appetizers. The kebob was good but the B'stilla roll was disappointing, not bad, but it could easily be a lot better. My wife says mine is better and I agree. I make it as a pie using a half pound of phyllo dough. We ordered both lamb shank tagines and both were very good. I preferred the Berber one and my wife preferred the Fassi one. We were both full when we left.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a really nice environment and would be great for a date. I was there on business....oh well. The server was the same guy we had the year before and he is totally charming. Food feels healthy and delicious, though the chicken tagine was not what we remembered. Maybe we ordered something different. I suggest you get advice from the staff and you won't go wrong.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

a really good surprise
The venue is really nice , really well decorated , the food really good , all the tagine were great
The plate are big so be careful with the appetizer.
Good wine