“All-You-Can-Eat”

Dining options: Reservations
San Diego, CA
“All-You-Can-Eat”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Surprisingly, the sushi at the $25 all you can eat option is quite good. I was expected crud for that price and was pleasantly surprised. The way it works is you order, they make the sushi, bring it to you, and when you finish that you can reorder. Thus, this is not an all-you-can-eat buffet of sushi that has been sitting out for hours. When I first realized this was how it worked, I was expecting that they would drag out filling orders to keep people from eating too much, but this is not the case. They includes salads and soup in this as well.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank unicorn123

• Turkish first
San Diego, CA
“Nice reliable place for sushi and pseudo-Japanese food”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is our standby option when we want sushi. It's a fairly casual place in a strip mall off the freeway, but comfortable and not too cramped with some nice decor. The food is good -- I would bet this place is not owned by Japanese so the menu is not going to be super-authentic, meaning you're going to find pretty standard fare as far as teriyaki, yakisoba, udon, etc. mixed in with some Korean options -- but it's reliably fresh, tasty and a good value. They have an all-you-can-eat option that's $24.95/pp for dinner which isn't bad at all if you're in the mood for a lot of food. Reservations aren't really necessary and service is always quick.

• Visited July 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Loved it...get past the strip mall location!”
Reviewed July 3, 2011

There is a long line of restaurants in this strip...and you wouldn't maybe stop to try it, but I am glad we did. RB Sushi was awesome. The decor is beautiful; you really cannot judge this book by the cover. Once isn the door, you are transported to another place. The staff was amazing and the food prep was equally as quick. They had 4 sushi chefs on duty, so there was no wait time. Not only was it fast, but good! I was going to try the all you can eat, but I opted to not make a pig of myself. The miso was great, the salad dressing was awesome, and even the kids ate some of my wife's terryaki salmon...which hasn't ever happened.

Bill was very reasonable, and we were very impressed. RB Sushi rocks!

• Visited July 2011
“I was really impressed. The food was...”
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I was really impressed. The food was really great. I love sushi and try to eat it at least once a week. Definitely recommend it to anyone.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook