“Saturday morning happy hour ....awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nicky Rotten's - CLOSED

Nicky Rotten's
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Saturday morning happy hour ....awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is a cool place. We went on Saturday morning for brunch and they were having happy hour (which was awesome). They had good service and the value was great. Our server was excellent but the other staff was sort of immature. It is a bar style place so I understand the slightly slacked attitude but it was a little bit immature from the staff when I was there. It would certainly not deter me from returning because there are so many more things I want to try.
This is a definite WILL DO again for me

• Visited January 2013

Washinton DC
“Ate at Sloppy Joes - attached - awesome bar food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Ate at Sloppy Joe's which is attached to Nicky Rotten's - we came here because we were looking for a simple meal out where we could watch the NFL football games. We had a great booth with our own tv. Great services - waittress had entire upstairs section and still took great care of us. Ordered the caprese salad, calamari, chicken parm pizza and buffalo chicken pizza. Everything was wonderful - so much better than we were expecting. The buffalo chicken pizza was the best I have ever had!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
“The best burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Very good hamburger...maybe one of the best I ever tried..quick service..nice place!!!the prices are good...you have to try it!this place rules!!!!

Matthews, North Carolina
“Wish I could come back at night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Went here with some business associates for lunch. The atmosphere is great in this place and I see how it could be crazy at night. We ordered burgers and they were huge and tasty (that does not always happen. Our waitress was friendly and happy even on a cold and rainy day.

I would defintely venture back here for some beer and burgers again.

• Visited December 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Loved it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

We loved the gaslamp quarter and this bar was one of out favourite on the resent short trip. Great bar atmosphere, fantastic burgers. You can not go far wrong here, whether it be a drink or something to eat.

• Visited December 2012