Review Highlights
Sunset engagement cruise

San Diego Luxury sailing and “Captain Brock “ were absolutely amazing! Myself and my girlfriend... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2018
pharmd014
via mobile
Best thing we did in San Diego

My wife and I went out with Brock last week. We selected his Sunset Cruise for Two for our sailing... read more

Reviewed June 26, 2018
Robert H

All reviews captain brock beautiful boat sunset cruise sailing trip highlight of our trip below deck three hours point loma sailboat bay boats camera ocean
Reviewed October 6, 2014

We enjoyed a very delightful afternoon sailing the San Diego Bay with Captain Brock. Another sail is in the near future!

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed September 7, 2014

The sail we took on the San Diego harbour was a trip highlight!
Gorgeous weather, stunning scenery, and a beautiful boat gave promise of a special experience, but it didn't end there.
Captain Brock was a great host, very accommodating to what we wanted to see, and his knowledge & experience ensured we could sit back, relax and enjoy the views & company with fine friends.
Our timing was perfect ~ we were treated to a tall ship battle re-enactment on the bay as well as great photo ops of the waterfront.

Can highly recommend. It was great value for an experience of a life time.

Reviewed September 5, 2014

As an Irish island girl, going sailing is nothing new for me. However, a sail on the pacific Pacific was something I'd never done. A far cry from the Atlantic and Irish Sea I know.

I'd have been content with a harbor cruise or whale watcher, but we've a friend with a taste for fine things and he found for us San Diego Luxury Sailing. So the four of us had, yes, a luxury private experience for mere dollars more than a group sail!

As a older, limited mobility person I had a bit of trepidation about how it would all go for me. I always worry about being a bother. Captain Brock could not have been more welcoming and helpful. So worry not if you aren't as fit and capable as the next person. He made it possible, and easy.

Beyond that, for someone so young he was extremely competent and exuded full confidence, making his passengers fully at ease. He's also a gifted conversationalist on many topics, and his running commentary on what we were seeing was far from recitation. As conditions were extremely good, and we had time left, he didn't simply take us back but ran us out for another go. Awesome.

On board we were a local, a visitor from New Zealand, our New Jersey SDLS finder and me, of Ireland/Chicago. So the praises of this experience will be heard globally. This...is money well spent. The peace and beauty afforded I doubt can be matched within San Diego harbor. GO please!

1  Thank Guinn J
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Want to go sailing in San Diego? Look no further than Captain Brock!

My friends and I spent a wonderful morning cruising around under his command. Everything was perfect in all aspects. It was a great day' The boat is beautiful and has everything anyone could want. Itwas clear from the start the captain loves what he does and that makes the experience all that much better.

If you want to go out sailing - contact Captain Brock!

1  Thank Gary W
Reviewed August 24, 2014

My family and I have always enjoyed visiting San Diego and the Ocean, however we never actually went sailing or boating. I wanted to do something fun for the family so I booked and Sunset Sail with Captain Brock. The entire experience was fun and satisfying, from booking and planning to the actual sail. The Yacht was amazing, as was Captain Brock and his knowledge of the San Diego bay and surrounding areas. He was very pleasant to be around and made everyone feel as if the yacht was our own. Since sailing with Brock we have decided to book a sailing trip every time we visit San Diego here on out and keep exploring more of the bay and coast in this exiting way. I recommend to anyone looking to book a private charter to choose Captain Brock as he will make it an amazing experience for everyone involved.

Date of experience: August 2014