Althougth the rooms look nice, we experienced the following problems:
1) The rooms doors are paper thin, and slam closed. We heard doors slamming closed and hallway conversations nearly all night.
2) Walls are thin. We heard guest in the adjacent room talking until 4:00am. Also, we heard people talking, and sirens on the stree outside three floors below. Normally I sleep like a rock, but not at this hotel.
3) The bath tub shown on the web site, was not in my room. No hot bubble for us.
4) The T.V. kept freezing every few minutes when we attempted to watch a movie.
5) No controllable bathroom fan. Hopefully your poop does not stink.
6) No TV guide.
7) The TV Speaker in bathrrom is too loud and can not be truned off.
8) The tiny refrigerator was packed full of drinks for sale. No room for my own stuff. $9 for a bottle of water.
9) No non-valet parking. Make sure you remove all valuables each time you drive your car.
10) Homeless people all around the neighborhood, one-way street maze with potholes.
This place is over priced, noisy, and in kind of a dumpy neighborhood.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Andaz San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andaz San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Ivy Hotel San Diego
- Ivy San Diego