Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$140
$129
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$389
$319
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $359/night.

Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$189
$145
  • Pool
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$239
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

$158
$135
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
$295
Hotels.com
$217
$179
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$1,167
$179
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$209
All reviewsespresso machinegaslamp districtstreet noiseboutique hotelthe gas lamp districtbars and restaurantsturn down serviceawesome hotelhorton plazathe location is perfectenjoyed my stayconvention centerpetco parkshowerloftsd
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This was the LOUDEST room I've ever stayed in.

I'm no teetotaler - I've stayed in New York, Vegas, and New Orleans - none came close to how noisy this room got. I was in 3E.
On my first night I called downstairs and asked if there was a secret to drowning out the noise from the neighborhood. The very sweet girl at the front desk answered: "We provide earplugs. I'm sorry, but the windows are single-paned. You can try and switch rooms tomorrow." It's really odd, as they spent a lot of money making the hotel euro-cool. Why would you spend millions renovating and not sound-proof the windows?
On a Wednesday night the disco-thumping stopped around 2:30AM. On Thursday it didn't stop until 4AM - when I had to get up to fly home.
The staff was great for the most part -
The gentleman who checked me out wasn't so great. I told him that my stay had been completely ruined due to the sound. He wouldn't make eye contact and replied "yeah."

Do not stay at the Keating unless you're in San Diego on a serious party trip. You won't be sleeping until the sun is up.

Room Tip: Ask ahead for a room that is QUIET!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank BlueBeddy
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We just spent a night at The Keating. We loved how modern the rooms were, but there is no sound isolation from outside or the club downstairs. We stayed on the second floor in room 2H. We didn't sleep until after 3am and then loud construction sounding noise started at 7am. As much as we loved the room, we would not return unless they put in new windows and insulation/sound proofing.

Also, good luck with that remote control!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Ryan S
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Very modern style! Beautiful lighting for pictures. The bed was awesome, so fluffy and I loved the beautiful, red comforter. Love the shower! The staff are very helpful and the room was exceptionally clean to a t. Located in the heart of San Diego. Everything within walking distance.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debkal4nia
Reviewed January 27, 2014

But bad experience when arriving, because they add automatically 18$ for taxes (already paid when booked online), wifi, breakfast ... Without warning ... But everything has been solved smoothly.
Nice hotel though, comfortable, interesting design. A but noisy because of the clubs around.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Groovemasterjay
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Just stayed here with my husband for a little getaway after the holiday madness and it was fantastic! Great location, right in the center of the Gaslamp, and the staff was extremely helpful with restaurant recommendations and went out of their way to ensure we had the best time. The room was fabulous! It was ultra-modern and had a great view. By far the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever experienced, we lowered the black out shades and basically hibernated. Can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: Request a Vista room for a view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple