Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$143
$129
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$195
$189
$259
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $332/night.

Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$186
$167
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$144
$135
  • Pool
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$260
$239
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $376/night.

$160
$135
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$215
$179
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$1,167
$179
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$1,119
$215
HotelsClick
All reviewsespresso machinegaslamp districtstreet noiseboutique hotelthe gas lamp districtbars and restaurantsturn down serviceawesome hotelhorton plazathe location is perfectenjoyed my stayconvention centerpetco parkshowerloftsd
Reviewed January 27, 2014

But bad experience when arriving, because they add automatically 18$ for taxes (already paid when booked online), wifi, breakfast ... Without warning ... But everything has been solved smoothly.
Nice hotel though, comfortable, interesting design. A but noisy because of the clubs around.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Groovemasterjay
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Just stayed here with my husband for a little getaway after the holiday madness and it was fantastic! Great location, right in the center of the Gaslamp, and the staff was extremely helpful with restaurant recommendations and went out of their way to ensure we had the best time. The room was fabulous! It was ultra-modern and had a great view. By far the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever experienced, we lowered the black out shades and basically hibernated. Can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: Request a Vista room for a view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I don't normally write reviews unless I'm not satisfied or extremely disappointed. I decided to flip the script on this review. I have never received such exceptional service at a hotel. I was impressed from the second I walked into the bright red lobby. The staff were all very friendly and quickly checked me in and up to my room. The room was spotless and offered an expresso machine fully stocked. I was most impressed with the rates for the weekend I stayed. Christos Brooks worked some magic and got me a price no one could beat! I highly recommend this hotel. You can't beat the location in the heart of the gas lamp district!!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Obviously the location of the Keating is as good as it gets, setting you right in the middle of the Gaslamp District. I went with my girlfriend for her birthday and we were upgraded to the Imperiale Suite, which has a very immaculate modern design. The concrete floors, the layout of the suite, the view out the window, and even the "rain" shower were all memorable- it almost felt like being in a Manhattan apartment. This room was on the corner, so you do get some of the noise outside, but that's to be expected when staying in the area. We didn't make it to the restaurant or nightclub, but the little spa they have is a fantastic little addition. We also noticed a few meeting rooms for business travelers, so this place does seem to cater to just about anyone.
Considering everything above, the Keating's strongest asset is probably their customer service. I've never encountered a staff so committed to making sure guests are happy and comfortable. They were all easy to talk to, and more than willing to give us recommendations on the right food and nightlife to make our night a special one, and their suggestions were spot on!
Looking forward to staying here again the next time I visit!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My first time staying at the Keating and I was very impressed! Great customer service, stellar location in the Gaslamp District and elegant accommodations. Loved the European feel to the rooms and espresso machines! Very trendy spot.

• Stayed: January 2014