“Elena rocked!!”

Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Elena rocked!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2009

I recently had a massage at Heavenly Touch thanks to a recommendation from our hotel. I have multiple issues with back pain, neck pain, and other injuries and I need a special type of massage- not your average "fluffy" massage. Elena really listened to what I needed and she was truly magnificent in treating my specific issues. I highly recommend this spa.

1 Thank LuvztoTravel

San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Just Heavenly!”
Reviewed January 16, 2009

Being that I live in San Diego, I consider myself lucky in many ways! One of the many things I love about living here is that I am so close to one of my favorite retreats: Heavenly Touch Day Spa! It is such a perfectly relaxing environment, you would never know you're right in the heart of San Diego's shopping district! Hit the mall at Fashion Valley and when you're ready to relax, head over to Heavenly Touch to be pampered... you won't regret it!

2 Thank jtwheeler
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Loved It!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2006

We stopped by this day spa and were able to book services last minute for the following day, for 3 people!! If you have ever tried to book services for more than one person at the same time, you will understand what a challenge that can be. The spa is small, so you get changed in your room. Prices are super reasonable. The facialists and massuers at Heavenly Touch were wonderful!! They actually read those forms you fill out about your medical history and adjust your services accordingly. All of them seemed very knowledgable and the facialists were particularly helpful in suggesting good daily regimens. Everyone was friendly and the Receptionist was especially nice to us. Anytime we are in San Diego, we will definitely go back!

4 Thank TravelEscape