“Unique services, caring staff”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beauty Kliniek Aromatherapy Day Spa
Ranked #20 of 94 Spas & Wellness in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: Escape to an aromatic haven of relaxation and restoration for the body and mind. Beauty Kliniek has been setting trends in the industry for over 23 years. Expert and caring staff are carefully selected by owner and founder, Linda-Anne Kahn, an internationally trained and Nationally renowned Beauty Therapist, Aromatherapist and Holistic Health Practitioner. The Spa has over 40 Spa Experiences and Day Package Escapes, Indonesian, Ayurvedic, Aromatherapy and exotic spa treatments. The specialty menu also offers color and sound therapy, manual lymph drainage and clinical aromatherapy to create balance & harmony to the body, mind & spirit. The Spa focuses on health and wellness and offers homeopathy, acupuncture, nutritional counseling as well as yoga. Beauty Kliniek was voted Best Day Spa and Best Massage 2003 in San Diego and was voted Best Day Spa by Channel 10 A1list and best of City Search. Beauty Kliniek has been been featured in San Diego Magazine, New Vision magazine, Day Spa magazine, Nailpro, Channel 8, Channel 10 and many other publications. Linda Anne was voted Spa person of the year 2004 by the Day Spa Association With continual innovations in services and an on-going commitment to customer service, Beauty Kliniek Aromatherapy Day Spa is unrivaled in Southern California. As an award-winning day spa and salon, Beauty Kliniek takes pride in offering a 21 day purification program, as well as a program for weight management and cellulite.
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Beauty Kliniek offers so many different types of salon and spa services, it's hard to decide. I've never taken advantage of their salon services, but I've tried a few spa treats.

Massages varied depending on the therapist. I had a really effective deep tissue - she got rid of knots that were there for 11 years!

I had one of their new services today: Royal Coconut and Honey Ritual. It made my skin and hair feel so soft! And I felt so relaxed by the time she wrapped me, I was out.

They used to offer it a salt glow & Vichy shower a la carte, but now it is only included in packages. It is one of their most requested services.

It is on the higher end in pricing, and I go only when I can get a discount. But worth every penny.

Reviewed April 4, 2010

I have received numerous services at this spa including facials, massages and some wellness services. All of the practitioners have exceeded my expectations and I've been truly amazed at the caliber of services at this facility. The staff worked together to help me solve some chronic pain issues that I've been experiencing over the past 10 years. My level of pain was a 10 out of 10 when first visiting and now it is close to a 2. I didn't feel like just another customer like at some other places I have been to in San Diego. I highly recommend this spa.

2  Thank SanDiegoLove2travel
Reviewed September 24, 2008

This place was a day of pure relaxation for me! I had the Top to Toe Special - which was about 6 hours, so I was able to sample a lot that the spa offers. (Salt Glow, Full Body Massage, Aromatherapy Facial, Hot Oil Scalp Treatment, Pedicure, Manicure, Hairstyling, Light Healthy Lunch.) Every treatment was exceptional! I will be going back for repeats of these services! The staff were warm and welcoming and the whole experience was one that I will not forget! Thank you Beauty Kliniek!

1  Thank ldt_8
Reviewed October 3, 2007

Best spa in SD, for ambience, staff, attitude, and expertise. A pleasant experience each time!

1  Thank Elainefreed
Reviewed October 3, 2007

Every time I am in San Diego, I make time for a massage at Beauty Kliniek. I have yet to go anywhere else where everyone is so friendly, professional and courteous in a relaxing and inviting (and very clean) environment. They have the best massage therapists- no matter who I see I always feel like a million bucks when I leave.