“Had a blast!!! Wish I could've done it all day!”

Miramar Speed Circuit
Go San Diego Card
ROCK FALLS
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Had a blast!!! Wish I could've done it all day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I went with my 29 year old daughter & 10 year old grandson, it was very fun. I went with my 3129 year old son the year before. I could race the carts all day! Megafun

Visited October 2012
4 Thank DENNIS H

Pequannock, New Jersey
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“My boys had fun.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Out of the way local place with go cart style cars indoors. Safety helmets included and there are 10 minute races. Your stats are printed and you will have fun. Also very reasonable hot dogs, soda etc. Used the GoSanDiego card.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank chriski1
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Bachelor Party Event!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

As a regular visitor to San Diego I had always heard Miramar Speed Circuit get talked up very favorably, so I decided to book a race as part of my friend's bachelor party. To sum things up, the entire experience was excellent! When I booked everything over the phone, one of the reps, Ben, was super helpful in getting us squared away. The race itself...a total blast! I recommend this for any event, or even as a way to get a thrill for a few hours!

Visited August 2012
Victoria
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great fun, addictive, you will want to try and beat your time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

We went to Miramar Speed Circuit as it was one of the attractions available with our Go San Diego card. It is a short drive outside of San Diego (approx. 10 - 15 minutes depending on traffic)

They have plenty of free parking, a small snack bar with great prices, and an awesome indoor racing track.

The cars are in good shape and run well. We used our cards for a free 10 minute race and wanted to go again at a cost of $23.00 each for 10 minutes. Although this is pretty expensive, it certainly was a lot of fun and if we could afford to, we would have gone on all day!

They give you a print out at the end of each race to show you the time for your best lap as well as your standing in your heat. Our first race had 6 participants all older teens and adults and our second had 9 with a few younger children. The slow drivers can hamper your time considerably as there is not a lot of places to safely pass.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank DBDowns
Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Well worth it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

Great facility with elaborate timing sheets avaialble.Staff helpful and karts well maintained.Not too far from San Diego

Visited March 2012