“Changing Menu Means They Have a REAL CHEF!”
Review of Cafe Chloe

Cafe Chloe
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Chloe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #130 of 4,959 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Adorable Jewel box of a Cafe, serving Brunch, Happy Hour, and Dinner during hours listed. A bit of Paris for the Locals!
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I had breakfast and dinner here with my sister. If you go for breakfast, make it a weekend so you can enjoy a morning bun as a finisher. We stopped by to look at their dinner menu after a day at the park. They told us they were just finishing it up. I knew then that we had to have dinner there--a place that changes their menu is cooking according to what is fresh. I had the lamb and my sister had the salmon. I've seen a lot of salmon in my time, as I live in the Pacific NW. This was the best cooked salmon I've ever tasted. The lamb was delicious, cooked just right, and both dishes were served in reasonable portion sizes with fresh, nicely cooked vegetables accompanying them. San Diego, you are so lucky to have Cafe Chloe.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We live just down the block from Cafe Chloe and visit most Sundays for their fantastic brunch. Breakfast is normally served from around 8am - 3pm ish. The menu is great and the service is always up to standard. Would be a great place to take anyone for a sunday brunch. The outdoor seating area is a little small, so make sure you arrive early if you want to sit outside.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The setting is so dear, and the food was perfection. Great french style menu items. You have to visit more than once, the menu is that good!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

A wonderful small space filled with tables spaced to give all guests a feeling of being the only tables there. The menu offered petite plates , entrees and dessert. THe French classics were thoughtfully prepared.
I enjoyed the braised lamb with turnips, greens, carrots,sugar peas and tarragon. Excellent! My granddaughter had the salmon with crispy dill potatoes and meyer lemon sauce. She did not leave a crumb.
They use local meats and produce.
Highly recommend you visit.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Really nice atmosphere and pleasant wait staff. The mussels are great, everything is really fresh and inspired. I can only speak to what I got, and I get the impression that everything is good, but I also had a great lemonade.