“Go anywhere else” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Chloe
Ranked #128 of 4,699 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Destin, Florida
“Go anywhere else”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

If you have ever eaten at the chain La Madeleine Country French Cafe, then I will tell you that Cafe Chloe pales in comparison. My husband and I ate there on a late Friday morning. The restaurant was half full and service was so slow that when the waitress finally brought me a mimosa, I forgot that I had ordered it. I ordered the two eggs and they were the worst eggs I have ever eaten, ever (and that includes military dining in austere locations). The eggs were rubbery and smelled of fish. My husband ordered the croque madame and was equally disappointed with the flavor profile and texture of his food. It was the worst food I have ever eaten, and the most I've ever paid to do so, and my husband and I are far from cheap. I beg of you, eat anywhere else.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Coronado, California
“Go for Tea Time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

I went for tea time and had an excellent time!!
You have to call 24 hours in advance so that the chef can prepare the pastries and the english bites. Everything is delicious!!
It was a great English experience!!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank LaViajeraSolitaria
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Upscale Vine Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

My wife and I have visited Cafe Chloe many times for brunch, lunch, and dinner. The menu varies slightly but our favorites are always there. The mac and cheese features panchetta and gonganzola cheese and a full portion should be shared. The wine selection is varied and the choices of cheeses is fantastic. Whenever we have out of time visitors or entertaining friends, we take them to Cafe Chloes.

Rockville, Maryland
“Late night dining a big hit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Six adults looking for good food after a late night meeting found it at Cafe Chloe. Service a bit slow, but really friendly and every dish a delight. The really outstanding entres were the golden pompano with crisp skin over a bed of spinach with fried polenta on the side, some truly giant mussels, and a fabulous wine list.

Toronto, Canada
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

An excellent breakfast spot, just two blocks from our hotel and we wished we'd discovered it sooner! I had the zucchini omelette and my husband had the piperade, both were wonderful. We initially sat on the patio, but found the traffic too noisy (it was a weekday morning) and moved inside. Lovely place, would recommend to others!

• Visited July 2012