We stayed with Ann earlier this month. With her local knowledge, cartogrophy skills in drawing lovely basic maps, and enthusiasm for the city, this is a MUST place to stay if you want to get the most out of a visit to this lovely and varied city. Her restaurant recommendations are first class, and the places to see are well within a comfortable drive. The B&B is friendly, homely, and inviting. Don't stay in a hotel, go to this place and get to the heart of it, the location is ideal for all major attractions. This is the place to go in San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of 2015 Trip Advisor "Hall of Fame" for best San Diego Bed & Breakfast. Also, Winner "AGAIN" of San Diego Uptown News 2015 Readers Poll "Best Hotel/B&B". Stay in a B&B at the center of it all! Built in 1910, this newly renovated Arts & Crafts inspired Inn is only 10 minutes from major attractions such as, the Gaslamp District, Zoo, Old Town, Seaworld, Beaches, Convention Center and Airport. Features include: Eclectic collection of Antiques, in room cable TV/DVD/CD, and complementary WiFi. Home baked specialties daily. Business guests love our close proximity to the Downtown Convention Center, and or Hotel Circle to attend their meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest House Hotel San Diego
- Hillcrest House Bed And Breakfast