Me and my 13 year significant other wanted to get away for his birthday. We searched for a bed and breakfast and we found this great one! We stayed for two nights in the Old Town Suite, this room comes with with your own private patio, comfortable bed, TV, WiFi, private patio, spacious full bathroom, walk-in closet space, free heathy breakfast with great conversation at the dinning room table. The house was warm and inviting from the moment we walked in and spoke with the housekeeper. The entire house is extremely clean and Ann the Innkeeper is genuinely wonderful with all her guests and extremely knowledgable with the area. This is your place to stay if you are going to visit San Diego!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of 2015 Trip Advisor "Hall of Fame" for best San Diego Bed & Breakfast. Also, Winner "AGAIN" of San Diego Uptown News 2015 Readers Poll "Best Hotel/B&B". Stay in a B&B at the center of it all! Built in 1910, this newly renovated Arts & Crafts inspired Inn is only 10 minutes from major attractions such as, the Gaslamp District, Zoo, Old Town, Seaworld, Beaches, Convention Center and Airport. Features include: Eclectic collection of Antiques, in room cable TV/DVD/CD, and complementary WiFi. Home baked specialties daily. Business guests love our close proximity to the Downtown Convention Center, and or Hotel Circle to attend their meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest House Hotel San Diego
- Hillcrest House Bed And Breakfast