This was my third trip to Hillcrest House, and I continue to enjoy and appreciate it more each time. It feels like coming home now and I look forward to returning when I'm away. I have stayed in a different room each time, and each has been consistently interesting and restful. Breakfasts were a highlight as usual, I really enjoyed my long conversation with an art professor at the table on Saturday, as well as enjoyable chats with visitors from Canada and the Midwest on Sunday and Monday. Ann is always fun to talk with and makes everyone feel as if they are part of her extended family. Enjoyed walking in Hillcrest and Mission Hills also with the great variety of shopping and dining, parks, neighborhood architecture and gardens. A real San Diego destination in itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of 2015 Trip Advisor "Hall of Fame" for best San Diego Bed & Breakfast. Also, Winner "AGAIN" of San Diego Uptown News 2015 Readers Poll "Best Hotel/B&B". Stay in a B&B at the center of it all! Built in 1910, this newly renovated Arts & Crafts inspired Inn is only 10 minutes from major attractions such as, the Gaslamp District, Zoo, Old Town, Seaworld, Beaches, Convention Center and Airport. Features include: Eclectic collection of Antiques, in room cable TV/DVD/CD, and complementary WiFi. Home baked specialties daily. Business guests love our close proximity to the Downtown Convention Center, and or Hotel Circle to attend their meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest House Bed And Breakfast
- Hillcrest House Hotel San Diego