“Great diner for breakfast, humongous portions!”
Review of Perry's Cafe

Perry's Cafe
Ranked #92 of 5,145 Restaurants in San Diego
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Seriously- don't go here unless you're hungry! And if your turned off by ice-cream scoops of butter, you may want to reconsider your options. That said, this place is really good! It looks like it was built in the 60's or 70's but was clean and had good service. I really enjoyed the different types of frittatas, as well as the potatoes and biscuits. They also have a good selection of mexican breakfast items that looked delicious. Breakfast is served until late, and they keep your coffee cup full. Reasonable prices, and you won't leave hungry.

1  Thank Christian377

Reviewed September 14, 2012

good quality food for diner, own parking lot, around the corner from old town san diego, good for families

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This restaurant really draws the crowds. I thought the food was average, however very large portions. I had the french toast and also tried the buckwheat pancakes at another visit. The scrambled eggs were too well done with brown areas from cooking at high heat. They have a large parking lot. The restaurant has a very cold feel inside due to gray colored flourescent lights throughout, we were seated in their back room and it was really noticable in there. I guess I prefer natural light while eating breakfast.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We came to Perry's for breakfast. The place was packed, but we only had to wait for about 10 minutes for our table. We were offered beverages right away and loved the Old School Diner feel of the place. My husband had the Bacon Waffle and Chicken Sausage. I had the Burger Patty & eggs. Everything was so good and the portions were just right (not too big, not too small).

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Perry's has the biggest and best breakfast in town! the portions are huge and there is something for everyone. There is always a crowd so get there early (especially on the weekend).

Been to Perry's Cafe? Share your experiences!