1,274 results
All reviews surf pad pacific beach jrdn restaurant sun deck sky pad sweet suite sanctuary suite fire pit beach chairs boogie boards free bikes boutique hotel ocean front partial ocean view restaurant downstairs bottle of champagne la jolla
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I should start by stating that I was wowed by the beautiful views of the beach, from my hotel room. I had the pleasure of staying on the second floor and when I opened the curtains, I felt as though I was right on the beach. The proximity to the beach put me at ease. I slept very well and had a very relaxing stay.

Overall, the hotel felt very modern and my room was spacious, which of course was an added bonus.

I'll also add that Tower23 has wonderful/dedicated staff that really go out of their way to ensure that you have the best stay possible.

I will be traveling back to San Diego in the near future and plan to stay at Tower23 again.

Cheers!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
RyanD4015, Manager at Tower23 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're happy you enjoyed your stay and were able to relax. We'd love to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We came to PB from the east coast to look for a place for my son to live. We also wanted to become more familiar with the areas around San Diego. He has accepted a new job in San Diego and we plan to visit often

Reviewed November 13, 2018

The hotel is lovely and the staff was accommodating. The location was great! Check in was fast and easy. We upgraded to a nicer room after the first night and the staff made it easy. It was quiet and relaxing.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2018

Booked on Groupon and was drawn to the “trendy” hotel on the beach in San Diego atmosphere. It was an even better stay than I expected! The staff was helpful and courteous the entire time. You can borrow chairs, bikes, towels and toys for the beach for free. The fire pit and lighting on the roof at night was calm and welcoming. We had a fire alarm and power outage one night (the entire neighbor hood was apparently effected). The next morning there was a buffet of Starbucks coffee, OJ, barks and doughnuts for us to have a better morning after the late night wake up. So thoughtful. I look forward to returning.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mozeye - Thank you so much for staying with us. We're so happy you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities offered. We really appreciate your patience and understanding with the power outage throughout the area. It was certainly not the plan but we appreciate you taking it all in stride. Hope to see you again sometime.

Reviewed November 13, 2018

Location was amazing. Room was clean and modern and mini bar was actually reasonable priced! Restaurant was good quality. Upper deck was so cool and relaxing. Book directly with motel. I booked through a 3rd party and overpaid.

Date of stay: October 2018