“Monday Night game vs Texans”
Review of Qualcomm Stadium

Qualcomm Stadium
Ranked #107 of 434 things to do in San Diego
Anchorage, Alaska
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Monday Night game vs Texans”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Had high end zone seats - THEY WERE WONDERFUL. Great viewm, Great Crowd. Great Game. Would recommend riding the Trolley to/from the game..Go a bit early as the Trolly's fill up early on the way TOO the game.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Randy H

• Arabic first
Houston, Texas
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“An old stadium that needs to be updated”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went to our first game at Qualcomm Stadium tonight and were pretty disappointed in the facility. I know times are tough but it is time to give the Chargers a new house. The best thing about the stadium is that it is on the trolley route so you don't have to pay for the over priced parking. At least the staff and fans were friendly to visitors.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Bill F
Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

A friend found us club level tickets to the chargers vs 49ers pre season game. It was my first football game and I was blown away by the amazing seating! The view was amazing with perfect lighting that made it feel like a crisp clean high definition view! The club level concession area beyond exceeded my expectations. They had a very nice lounge bar with comfortable table and couch seating with big TV's where you can watch the game. They had amazing tasting drinks and even had masseuse offering massages for guests. The concessions offered a variety of tasty drinks and gourmet food! The only thing that I wasn't very fond of with my Qualcomm Stadium experience is that upon entry of the stadium you are permitted only a clear bag. All purses and backpacks are not allowed in the stadium. Very inconvenient when transported from the trolly because your unable to return your belongings to your vehicle. The stadium does offer a complimentary bag service out in the parking lot that holds your purse/backpack during the game. The line to drop off and pick up your purse is very long but its extremely convenient in last resort situations.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank DuarteL
San Diego, California, United States
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Rocky start but a good finish”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I have a broken foot. I called the Chargers ticket office to find out how they could help me get around the stadium. I was told there is a shuttle which drives around the parking lot which could help get me to the gate. The woman at the ticket office told me to ask the ACE parking guys where to catch the shuttle. We asked no fewer than four parking attendants about the shuttle and they all told me there is no such thing. I've been found a security guard and asked about the shuttle and was told the same thing; there is no such thing as a shuttle. I turned around and looked into the parking lot and saw a blue SuperShuttle van cruising up and down the aisles. I pointed it out to the security guard and he agreed to make a phone call for me. He found out that there is indeed a shuttle that would get me to the gate. Once that was settled, the shuttle was great and took me right to the guest services office. Guest services got me right in, got me a wheelchair and an attendant to roll me as close to my seat as they could. When the game was over, they came back and got me back to the gate. The shuttle was waiting and took me back to the car. In the end, the experience was great and the QUALCOMM staff were very helpful. The parking staff on the other hand, were completely incompetent.

Visited August 2013
Aarhus, Denmark
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Massive experience”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I witnessed my first ever live football game at Qualcomm and it was a massive experience and lots of fun to be a part of. The seats were a bit hard to sit on, though, but nothing that ruined anything. Would like to try that again.

Visited September 2012