“Chargers vs Ravens 2009”
Review of Qualcomm Stadium

Qualcomm Stadium
Ranked #168 of 461 things to do in San Diego
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Had an amazing time out here with my best friend. My buddy Chad was in the Marines and lived in nearby Oceanside. I came out to visit him for the first and only time unfortunately. He got tickets for $100 each front row 20 yard line....AWESOME DEAL to see two great teams go head to head. Im from MN and Vikings tickets were going for that price with nosebleed rooftop seats.

Got to watch a great back and forth game. One draw back was leaving the stadium. We were parked right up front next to an exit. It took 1.5 hours to get out of the main parking lot. Chatted with a nice San Diego officer from MN for quite some time, watched crazy opposing fans almost attack each other, it was a great experience. Very hot as well! RIP Sgt Chad Frokjer!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"concert"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I received Free Padre tickets and I took my family. We ate and sat in great seats. Such fun we had and still talk about it to this day. Thank you for adding to the memories of our family discussions.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Electrifying stadium admosphere. The charger won their final game of the 2012 season. I had an awesome time at the stadium with my friends.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Than stadium seating sections are kind of hard to find. The stadium could use a make over and the SD fans are kind of fair weather. The only fans I know who leave the game early when there team is winning.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We went to the Chargers/Raiders game Dec 30th. We did a little tailgating before hand which was fun as always. The vibe in the parking lot was nice not fights no problems at all. The stadium itself is as everyone says old and in need of upgrades. It is as basic as NFL stadiums come. We had good seats section 36 row 10. Anything lower and we would not be able to see the game that well because of the players and equipment on the sidelines. I would say anything from 10 to 20 will give you a nice view. It rained prior to the game which made everything in the stadium slippery especially the stairs to the field level seating. I fell down them as we were leaving although it would be unfair to blame it all on the stairs since I did enjoy a good amount of tailgating and 8 dollar beers. The police in the stadium are not nice at all. I was with another guy smoking, which is not allowed in the stadium apparently, the cops came up to us and told us there was no smoking we said ok and immediately put them out on the ground. After we had already put them out the guy I was with obviously joking said “is it because we are Raiders fans” the cops asked then pulled him aside which he 100% complied with. They talked to him for about 5 mins then gave him a ticket and kicked him out of the stadium. I felt it was totally unnecessary. He was not rude in any way and we did exactly what they asked. I thought it was excessive. I think it was a bit of profiling. He kind of a gang member look, with tattoos and stuff and I am a plane looking white dude and they did nothing to me. im sure they deal with a lot on game days and I can see maybe giving a ticket even though we did what they wanted right away but kicking him out also was too much. game was good stadium is old and no frills kind of place