“Truly an honor”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Truly an honor”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is a place to pay tribute to those that sacrificed everything for you to be free. Stop by and enjoy the beauty but remember the people.

Visited July 2012

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Very Moving Experience”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a beautiful location which honors our soldiers. I liked every about my time spent there. Everyone should may homage to our soldiers in a place like this.

Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, CA
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I guess "excellent" seems like an odd word to describe a cemetery visit, but the Fort Rosecrans Cemetery is so beautiful and peaceful...and orderly, it's just fascinating to me. I've been before, but on this last visit, there was fog rolling around, with filtered sunlight shining through in areas - it made for great photographs, and my teenage son went nuts with his camera. It's worth a visit from a historical and artistic standpoint, and to spend some quiet time reflecting on those who have served.

Visited October 2012
La Mesa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Rosecrans Cemetary”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I love the quiet and the feeling of being at church. I have a few friends buried there and when I visit Ican't help but feel gratitude for all they sacrificed for our country. God rest there souls

Cookham, United Kingdom
156 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 383 helpful votes
“Peaceful location - beautifully maintained”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

A respectful place of rest, located on the hillside over-looking the ocean (on both sides).
We enjoyed spending a little time, walking around this tranquil place - reading the headstones. Some, so young, lost their lives in various conflict environments - sad but reflective place to visit.

Visited September 2012