“Rosecrans Cemetary”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Rosecrans Cemetary”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I love the quiet and the feeling of being at church. I have a few friends buried there and when I visit Ican't help but feel gratitude for all they sacrificed for our country. God rest there souls

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cookham, United Kingdom
156 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 390 helpful votes
“Peaceful location - beautifully maintained”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

A respectful place of rest, located on the hillside over-looking the ocean (on both sides).
We enjoyed spending a little time, walking around this tranquil place - reading the headstones. Some, so young, lost their lives in various conflict environments - sad but reflective place to visit.

Florence, Oregon
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Family Memories”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

A beautiful location overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Well maintained. This visit was in remembrance to my wife's father.

Sugar Grove, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“Powerfully Sacred Place”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Driving through the cemetery was a very sacred experience. My father is buried in a National Cemetery in NY State and you cannot help feel grateful to the men and women who served our country when you are in these places. Add to that the location and it is even more special! God bless all of our service persons!

Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My bf and I drove past this a couple times before and finally I decided I wanted to stop by and just soak in the beauty and give respect to the fallen. This place is stunningly beautiful. It's not eery at all, just plain beautiful. Probably one of the most beautiful cemeteries I've been to. The tombstones are very generic and simple and all the same but the views are just unbelievable!