Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$94
Hotels.com$94
Priceline$94
Wyndham$94
FindHotel$94
travelup.com$110
3,811 results
All reviews room was clean sea world shuttle service fashion valley mall free shuttle pool and hot tub free breakfast mini fridge front desk staff balboa park zoo ethan seaworld freeway downtown trolley sd
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2019

I Booked the room on booking. Com and they gave me my total for two days as $356 However upon my arrival I was informed of a $10 per day Parking fee that should have been listed on my room total that booking emailed me at the time that I Booked the room I don't think that you should mislead your customers in this way it wasn't about the extra $20 it is about your Principles Tell me the truth and let me choose if I want to pay or not at the time of booking !!! That's why I won't be staying there again point blank !!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Road11158002640
00gc, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Diego Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Thank you for your review We are sorry you were unaware of our parking fees and it was expensive. Parking in the city is in short supply, and options are limited. We regularly review our pricing to make sure we are in line with other hotels in our area. We will take steps to communicate this more clearly in the future. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

Your staff is so nice. Martha Neri resolved our issue with a TV that wasn’t working faster than I thought was possible. I wish I remembered the young man’s name that fixed it. He was so professional, and quick to fix the problem. He and Martha are huge assets to the Days Inn company.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank KKRam918
00gc, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Diego Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Thank you for the generous review of the Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld. We are glad you had a comfortable stay and that you were impressed with our hardworking associates. Your compliments will surely be shared with our team especially with Martha, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

Movie night is amazing while enjoying the pool and jacuzzi. Martha Neri and her staff were so helpful, she made our stay a little extra special. We always come back because all of the staff is so pleasant, helpful, and professional.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Mandomia

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld. It is a pleasure reading how much you enjoyed our facilities as well as the great service provided by our team. Your compliments will be shared with our staff, especially Martha for doing such a great job. All of us look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2019

This hotel is clean and near everything! I was pleasantly surprised by the location, friendly staff and clean rooms. We even tacked on a fourth night because we liked it so much. The price was VERY reasonable.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mark E
00gc, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Diego Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Mark,

Thank you so much for sharing the highlights of your stay at Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld. We are so delighted to learn you not only loved our wonderful location and friendly service but also enjoyed your well-maintained room. We hope you are already planning another trip our way. Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Staff was friendly, room clean and comfortable. Would stay there again. It would have been nice to have a breakfast included--we tried the restaurant in the hotel for breakfast, but they were understaffed and people had been waiting to be seated for a while, so we left to find another option. Location was close to everything we wanted to visit

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank cindyvoorhees1
00gc, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Diego Hotel Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Thank you for reviewing the Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld. We are happy to know you found us to be a good value and that you were impressed with courteous associates and comfortable accommodations. However, we regret the disappointing experience you had at our restaurant. Your comments have been shared with the respective team to improve our future guests’ visits. We appreciate you highlighting our location and hope to welcome you back soon.