“Even though - would stay there again.”

Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld
Ranked #104 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Reviewed April 14, 2010

Hotel is fine - you are there to do the sights not spend the day in the room so on that note it was perfect. Location was EXCELLENT - walking to Fashion Valley - old Town Trolley (which I highly recommend) stop right out front, family type restaurant on site - heated pool. Staff was very friendly.

Only complaint - their 'free shuttle' service- while it IS free - it was NOT on time ever. Be it 15 minutes to 35 minutes late - you could count on it being late - and this is the pre booked shuttles. The most distressing was departure - had to be at airport 2 hours early for an international flight at noon. Was told to take the 10am shuttle - would be there by 10:15 - the shuttle didn't even leave the hotel until 10:35! Then it made another stop first before heading to the airport. Still managed to clear customs and make the flight - but very stressful - if you want the 10am shuttle for the airport - book the 8am one!

1  Thank LovedMyHolidays
batkinsDaysHotel, General Manager at Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2010

Thank you for your review of the Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld. I apologize that our shuttle service was late and for the inconvenience it caused. We are one of the few hotels that still offer a complimentary shuttle and the demand for transportation increases every day. We have made the decision to hire more drivers and increase the number of trips our shuttles make. This will offer our guests more choices when planning their transportation and will help us to honor the scheduled arrival and departure times that we have quoted to our guests. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld

Reviewed April 12, 2010

Close to freeways-which makes it convenient to get to zoo and Sea World.
Laundry on site is a bonus.
Towels provided at pool/spa so that you don't have to use your bath towels.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
batkinsDaysHotel, General Manager at Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2010

Thank you for your review of the Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our full service laundry facility is popular with all of our guests. We have even found guests from other hotels nearby using our laundry facility once or twice because not many other hotels in the area offer this service.
I appreciate your comments,

Reviewed April 11, 2010

My husband and I stayed here for 5 days and 4 nights with our children. It was a great value and a perfect location. It is very close to Old Town and Sea World and the beaches. We would definitely stay here again. The pool was nice and the hotel is very quiet. The restaurant is nice too but at times the service was not the best. The food was always delicious.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
batkinsDaysHotel, General Manager at Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience at the Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please call us again the next time your travels bring you to San Diego. We will have many promotions and great rates available for you to choose from.

Reviewed April 11, 2010

My family and I stayed at Days Hotel for four days in the business class room. The rooms were great. My son especially enjoyed the feather pillows on the bed and daily snacks that were left. The rooms were cleaned nicely each day without problem. The hotel was packed each day, but we were still able to find decent parking. The staff was great too. I will definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family

We appreciate your review of the Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld. This is a great hotel for families. We have complimentary shuttle service to and from the parks. Our hotel pool is heated to 80 degrees and always full of families who want to relax after spending a great day at the parks or the beaches. For the first time this summer we will offer a pool bar with fun drinks and snacks available for purchase. We are going to have a movie night at the pool this summer too. We hope you will be back again to join in the fun!

Reviewed April 9, 2010

I stayed at Days Inn with my teenage daughter for spring break. This is the worse Days Inn I ever stayed at and it really put a damper on my first vacation to San Diego. The "free" shuttle service is not reliable and not available. I had to pay a taxi to get to the hotel unless I wanted to wait 2 hrs for the shuttle after my flight arrived. However, I couldn't make a reservation for the shuttle - you can only call when you arrive. They have multiple vehicles available but only 1 driver. Seriously?? Our room was never cleaned until 5pm which was a huge inconvenience. This hotel was extremely loud - walls are paper thin and you can hear everything that is going on in the next rooms as well as the floor above you. The Pam Pam restaurant is slow and has horrible food. The best part was the proximity to the Trolley shuttle (but it also stops at other hotels, so that's not a plus). Pool claimed to be heated but was very cold water. There is one ice machine for the whole building in the back and it is outside and inconvenient. All around just a horrible experience. Checked out some other places for the future that were around the same price...try Courtyard at Marriott (still within shuttle walking distance). Comfort Inn by Mission Valley (very nice - same price).

Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank FamilyTravelerWI
Reviewed April 9, 2010

I can't count the number of times I have stayed here over the last 5 years. I travel with individuals with disabilities and the people, the service, the accommodations, the amenities, keep me coming back. The hotel is clean and rooms comfortable. The location is great - especially with their complimentary shuttle to places like SeaWorld and the Zoo. The staff (from the front desk, to housekeeping, to shuttle drivers) are top notch!! Can't say enough positive!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2010

Once again I decided to stay at the days hotel san diego hotel circle, As i arrived i noticed the hotel was full, there was a tour group bus outside and there was a line to check in, it only took about 15 minutes and the people at the front desk were very friendly. When i got my room (#317), i walked in and put my luggage down, and then i recieved a call from andrea from guest services asking if my room was clean, and if I was satisfied I WAS!!!... the room was spotless, large, and even had a mini fridge and microwave.. this is my 4th stay at Days and I will continue to stay here KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business