Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld
Fairmont.com
$255
$223
  • Pool
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$157
$126
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$282
$260
$214
$151
  • Breakfast included
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$207
$178
  • Beachfront
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
$323
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$219
Travelocity
3,314 results
All reviewsbunz restaurantroom was cleansea worldshuttle servicefashion valley mallfree shuttlethird floorold townpool and hot tubfree breakfastfront desk staffmini fridgecoffee makerbalboa parkmission beachparkingzoo
Reviewed March 28, 2009

After a long winter and many chemo treatments my daughter and I were ready for some R&R. Days Hotel was wonderful with friendly services helping us with our daily activities! Bill our shuttle man was the BEST. He helped us to and from the airport, Sea World, got our reservations for Old Town Trolly, and Seaport Village. He was friendly, on time, and full of helpful tourist imformation. The rooms were cleaned every day and we even took time to enjoyed the pool. Thanks for sunshine! It's was the doctor ordered.

• Stayed: March 2009
3  Thank sunfinderWashington
Reviewed March 21, 2009

My family and I recently stayed at the Days Hotel, San Diego as part of a vacation package booked with Alaska Airlines. I felt compelled to write a review as we were pleasantly surprised in many areas of this hotel. Our family was travelling on a budget and the free shuttle service to the airport and the San Diego Zoo was convenient and amazing! The location of the hotel was perfect for us as it was in a nice area of town central to exactly what we needed. There is a beautiful shopping mall only a ten minute walk away as well as a local transit station that will hook you up with all transit services that basically will take you anywhere you want to go in San Diego. The rooms were especially clean and comfortable. The staff (including maid service, front desk, shuttle drivers) were extremely friendly and professional. The outdoor areas (including the pool) are nicely landscaped and spotless. There is a small restaurant attached to this hotel that we had most of our meals at. The food was not only excellent but reasonably priced. Overall if we are ever in the San Diego area again, I will choose this hotel for my family! Thank you!.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
4  Thank paddlingbear
Reviewed March 21, 2009

Stayed here for five nights and was not disappointed. Hotel has own airport pickup bus and they will also take you to major attractions. The hotel looks like nothing special but has agood pool , rooms are clean and a good size. 10 minute walk to trolley which will take you to downtown, the gaslamp quarter and old town. Fashion valley mall about 10 mins away also...go to the cheesecake factory..best lunch and dessert we have ever tasted !
Also Cafe Coyote in Old Town has killer mexican food. Gargae down the road has small convienence store attached and next to this is the family restaurant which has good affordable and filling meals. Would recommned this hotel to people staying in San Diego

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank sharpette
Reviewed March 6, 2009

My wife and I spent two very pleasant nights here. The room was well-maintained and well-appointed with all the standard amenities plus a small fridge and microwave. The bed was so comfortable we didn't want to get out of it the next morning, and there were many thick pillows.

The service of the employees was outstanding. The front desk staff gave good directions and helped us find public transportation and a grocery store. Shortly after check-in, a staff member called our room to make sure everything was OK.

The one shortcoming of this hotel was that it did not have a continental breakfast. The Pam-Pam Restaurant on site was very good, but I prefer the convenience and value of a continental breakfast. For breakfast our second day, we bought some groceries and ate in the room.

All in all, this was an excellent hotel, and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LovePgh
Reviewed March 4, 2009

Stayed 6 nights, February 24 through March 2nd, 2009. Attended son's graduation from Marine boot camp and spent some days doing tourist type things. Great location- less than 10 minutes from the Marine Depot and all other locations in the San Diego area were a breeze to get to from the hotel. When I booked the hotel, I had some doubts it would be ok because the price was so reasonable. I was very pleasantly surprised once we got there- the room was very clean and comfortable and the hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. We stayed in a room at the far end of the hotel- away from the highway and it was very quiet. The hotel has this funky little restaurant called the Pam Pam Grille- it seems like a hole in the wall kind of a place but my wife and I thought the food was outstanding- on various days we had either breakfast, lunch or dinner there. If you are into keeping your exercise regime going while staying at the hotel, there is a fitness club located about a five minute walk from the hotel- Frog's Fitness. Frog's is a very nice club to work out at and it is so close to the hotel. Less than a 10 minute drive is a Ralph's supermarket so you can pick up a few things there and keep stuff in the refrigerator in the room. We highly recommend this hotel as a great value and great location.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple