“great value”

Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld
Ranked #103 of 278 Hotels in San Diego

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
  • Korean first
San Diego
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I was a little concerned when I booked the reservation because the price was so much less expensive than others in the area, but I have to admit we were pleasantly surprised. The room was really nice and came with a kitchenette (which I didn't end up using). We ate breakfast at Bunz, the hotel restaurant, and the food was good. The only complaint I would have is that it was noisy. We were on the first floor and you could hear the people in the room above jumping or stomping or whatever they were doing, and the people outside at night got sort of loud.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel. I came back because my first experience was OK. Nothing to write home about but good location, clean, friendly. This time my experience was not as good. The plugs in both the tub and the sink were not functioning. I pulled out the plug in the sink my first night there because I noticed this. That evening Icame back and the plug was replaced and I was no longer able to remove it (unfortunately I had already turned the tap on so that meant there was water in the sink). Whoever cleaned the room left the water in the sink, so I was unable to use the sink in the room for two of my three nights there.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank milbemycin
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed here early March 2014 - location is great. Very central to shops, restaurants and attractions etc. fantastic value for money!! Adequate parking which is free so very good. Free wifi was good - very fast for hotel internet!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
#145 of 278 in San Diego
Hampton Inn San Diego/Mission Valley
Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld
#90 of 278 in San Diego

Been to Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld

Property: Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld
Address: 543 Hotel Cir S, San Diego, CA 92108-3402
Location: United States > California > San Diego
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#11 Best Value Hotel in San Diego
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld 3*
Centrally located in the heart of Mission Valley, the Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle near Sea World is conveniently located just minutes from Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Balboa Park, downtown’s Gaslamp quarter, and the San Diego Convention Center! With 280 guest rooms, we are within easy walking distance of the Fashion Valley Mall and trolley transit station. We provide free wireless internet in all guestrooms and meeting space. The Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle near Sea World offers the perfect combination of business and leisure from one of the best Mission Valley hotels in San Diego. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn San Diego